Hi! New to forum and need help on Fox Farms nutrients mistake I made

chiphen21

420 Member
Hi everyone. I made the mistake of feeding Fox Farms Beastie Bloomz the whole time I should have been giving Open Sesameo_O. I can't believe I made this mistake! In defense of that, I early dementia, and mistakes like these are becoming more of the norm nowadays:eek:. I have a couple of plants that look awesome for 2.5 weeks of flower (after a 2-week preflower) and another couple of plants that look okay. However, I think that by missing the Open Sesame, it really shows on a lot of the early bud development sites that are smaller than I normally see. Has anybody ever made this error before? Is it too late to try giving some Open Sesame to try to get better bud sites?

I would appreciate and love to hear any advice that you have to offer. Thanks!:yummy:

I would think you should just feed them the age appropriate nutes for where they are in their growth stage.

For example, if you have plants in their second week of flower then feed them nutes for that stage of life. Trying to reverse the life stages of a plant just doesnt work.

Chalk it up to experience. Bet you never do that again, eh?

I'm sure your grow will turn out just fine.

All my best,
~Magnus

ps. How about showing us some pics...

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

I would think you should just feed them the age appropriate nutes for where they are in their growth stage.

For example, if you have plants in their second week of flower then feed them nutes for that stage of life. Trying to reverse the life stages of a plant just doesnt work.

Chalk it up to experience. Bet you never do that again, eh?

I'm sure your grow will turn out just fine.

All my best,
~Magnus

ps. How about showing us some pics...

Hi Magnus8:ciao: Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it. I have 4 plants in my indoor grow at this time. I grew them all from seed. The bigger buds at the moment are on the Blue Haze and the California Dream. I also have a Purple Haze and a Bergmans Gold Leaf. All are coming along nicely, I think. I flipped them to 12/12 on July 14. I gave them a two week pre-flowering time so they are currently one day shy of three weeks of flower. I have grown California Dream before and that turned out great. It looks like this one is on its way to following in its path. I am really impressed at the Blue Haze. She is starting to grow large beautiful buds. Purple Haze and Gold Leaf are going ok, but I think they could have had better bud sites had I not mixed up the Open Sesame and Beastie Bloomz. I also apply a foliar spray containing a mixture of Blue Gold Supercarb and Blue Gold Hydro. They really like it! Please let me know what you think of my ladies.
Blue Haze 8-20.jpg
Ca Dream 8-20.jpg
Mid year grow 2020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom