Hi - Newbie needs a little help

Sir Sicaro

I have 1 2 month old plant the leaves are undergoing some slight (I hope) issue it looks like slight calcium staining like water spots you might see on a glass out of the dishwasher. I think it might be killing the leaves though so I am worried but too inexperienced to know if or what it is. I put a photo here and appreciate any help.

Sorry is this is not the right thread for this post but being new I didn't know where best to start.

Thanks!

20161117_094558.jpg

Re: Hi, Newbie needs a little help

a small plant. in flower allready? or is it an auto? i have never done autos. i so no real issues. water/feed them, only when they are near dry. dont top off. big newbie mistake. use half of what ferts say to use. when you do, water in thoughly.

It's only 2 months old already in this stage, flowers? is that prebud?. I don't know what an auto is I grew from a single seed I found. It already has a slight smell to it too. It grows out side and the sunlight here has not been the best lately , also I am worried about it getting too cold I had in regular soil untill I reans planted this week to a 4 gal pot with 50/50 mix of mirical grow seedling mix and peat moss.

It seems to be doing okay but I know plants can turn quickly to and I'm not the best green thumb. Did you notice the slight white 'water marks'

Here's another pic..
20161117_094546.jpg
20161117_094617.jpg

It is in full bloom. The length of the daylight was too short to keep it in veg mode. Yield will be a problem.
The white spots I'm seeing just look like a spill that evaporated. No biggie.

It is in full bloom. The length of the daylight was too short to keep it in veg mode. Yield will be a problem.
The white spots I'm seeing just look like a spill that evaporated. No biggie.

By problem I hope you mean I will need a few xtra large heavy duty trash bags to take down all the buds in. :)

Hi, Newbie needs a little help

Ai Yai Yai on the good news you will be done soon. I'm subbed up to watch. Looks very healthy is why I came in to watch.

If you wanted a bigger plant when you finish you could try to put it back into veg mode. I'd personally finish her up and start another one again making sure it gets at least 12 hours of sunlight each day. Otherwise they are flowering as soon as they come out of the ground some varieties and this ends up as a very small plant.

Anyways up to you let me know if you need help. Little extra N take care of those fading leaves at the bottom.

Spooks .

Thank Spookies, I do appreciate this type of advice and am trying to learn on my own going to other articles and forums to gain knowledge.

I know it's annoying to ask stupid questions but alas all I can do at time since I have no experience.

1. I love to care for my plant ! I really don't know how to I check it 4-5x a day just to see how it's doing fun + lil experience.
2. I am screwed I planted a random seed I found ( one of 2 , the other one accidentally smoked ) as i never bought seeds just lucky to find one(2nd RIP) in some medi bud I bought over the year.
3. I was lucky and unlucky the seed sprouted and flowered yay but I planted totally at the wrong time of year. I am not planning on growing indoors BUT can I survive this plant by cloning or any other means to cary it through to the sumer next year? I am in Socal so summer here is great.

What would you do ? Should I hope for more seeds? Try and clone it? or just hope for some small but smokable bud?

Hi, Newbie needs a little help

The problem with seeds you find in bags or even in "good quality" medical weed is that those seeds weren't supposed to be there. This means they were likely from the plant sprouting balls and germinating itself. This hermaphrodite seed is almost sure to produce a hermaphrodite plant. Save yourself the problems and get fresh seeds. You can clone. But keep in mind cloning a flowering plant is going to start the clone in the flower cycle. You want it to start in veg. mode if it's a clone like you would a seed (ignoring autoflowers and permanent 12/12 light cycle places like Jamaica). Hope this clarifies some of your questions.

What to do: certainly wait for a small but smokeable bud. Some people like doing this for quick finishing small plants for this reason. Focus on getting seeds. Or reputable clones from experienced grower.

Peace out man you can swing over to my journal for more explanation on unwanted flowering I've just been through this debacle with my current clones. There is a way to rescue the one you have however it requires basic understanding of light cycles.

The problem with seeds you find in bags or even in "good quality" medical weed is that those seeds weren't supposed to be there. This means they were likely from the plant sprouting balls and germinating itself. This hermaphrodite seed is almost sure to produce a hermaphrodite plant. Save yourself the problems and get fresh seeds. You can clone. But keep in mind cloning a flowering plant is going to start the clone in the flower cycle. You want it to start in veg. mode if it's a clone like you would a seed (ignoring autoflowers and permanent 12/12 light cycle places like Jamaica). Hope this clarifies some of your questions.

What to do: certainly wait for a small but smokeable bud. Some people like doing this for quick finishing small plants for this reason. Focus on getting seeds. Or reputable clones from experienced grower.

Peace out man you can swing over to my journal for more explanation on unwanted flowering I've just been through this debacle with my current clones. There is a way to rescue the one you have however it requires basic understanding of light cycles.

Got it Thanks again. I will post more pics and comments as it develops. How to I reach your journal?

Day 8 since putting seedling into strainer. 4 white roots. :)
420-magazine-mobile828214233.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry posted in wrong thread. Thought I was in my journal. Didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom