Hi People

Ozmo

Hello!
I've been lurking for a while reading and adsorbing the wealth of information on this site. I'm just setting up my first proper indoor grow (I've done some basic out door grows before). I'm going to make a journal once I'm ready. Right now I'd just like some advice on the equipment I have and whether I need anything else?

So I have...
60x60x140 finether tent
1x 300w dual spectrum lumenlite cfl
1x 45w led panel red, blue, uv, ir
1x 60w E27 led bulb red & blue
(so just over 400w of lighting, is this enough for 1 or 2 plants? I want decent buds!)
Digital timer plug
2 x USB fans for circulation
Humidity sensor & thermometer
PH sensor
Carbon filter
Seeds (all autoflowering):
Kalashnikova
Cream of the crop - cash crop
Zombie kush
Royal dwarf (kerala)

What size pots should I get?
What soil should I use?
And what Nutes do I need? I stupidly bought miracle grow all purpose plant food thinking that would do the job but I've heard its bad for bud?

Thanks a lot

Looks like a decent set up, miracle grow will burn plants easily. With nutrients remember to start with reduced ratios, say 1/4 strength and work up from there. Not sure what’s available where you are so I can’t really make that call. Welcome to 420 Mag!

Looks like a decent set up, miracle grow will burn plants easily. With nutrients remember to start with reduced ratios, say 1/4 strength and work up from there. Not sure what’s available where you are so I can’t really make that call. Welcome to 420 Mag!

Thanks man, I'm in the UK. I heard mg isn't great, plus it doesn't seem to have any calcium in it which is important isn't it?! Can I use that for veg and get something else for bloom?

Welcome Ozmo

I agree with Penny. Lots of Cal & be gentle with nutes.

For answers to all of your questions, head over to our Grow Room:

420 Forums > THE GROW ROOM > Frequently Asked Questions

I am just finishing 2 photo plants in a 60 x 120. They filled it completely & both would have loved the space to themselves. 2 autos in a 60 x 60 is tight imho but with some training it is doable.

Ian

Welcome Ozmo

I agree with Penny. Lots of Cal & be gentle with nutes.

For answers to all of your questions, head over to our Grow Room:

420 Forums > THE GROW ROOM > Frequently Asked Questions

I am just finishing 2 photo plants in a 60 x 120. They filled it completely & both would have loved the space to themselves. 2 autos in a 60 x 60 is tight imho but with some training it is doable.

Ian

Thanks a lot Ian, looks like all the answers I need are in there.

Thank you, Osmo . . . and welcome hrisinnagpur!

Have a look around & let us know if you have any questions.

Ian :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom