Hi There all I'm Mark Turner

markturner

Hi all I'm new to 420 magazine and just recently started using cannabis to help with my arthritis and my irritable bowel syndrome. I am currently using cannabis paste and find it works very well for me. I would like to know if there is anyone else on this site using cannabis paste or some other form of cannabis for either of the two diseases I mentioned or any other condition. I hope to continue to blog on this site regarding my conditions and results using cannabis paste.

I make cannabis cream for a good friend of mine for his arthritis and helps with some of his bone cancer pain.

:welcome: markturner to :420:. We are glad that you are here. We are spreading the news about cannabis and hemp globally. We have many interesting and helpful links here New Member Start Links. Also Medical Marijuana may be of interest to you. Look around and if you have any questions then the Frequently Asked Questions is a very good place to look for answers or to ask questions. Look around and have fun. :thumb:

:welcome: markturner, I was I could help, just wanted to let you know, that you'' find your answers here at 420 use the search box(es)

you can search for keywords, within each specific thread just above the post at the top each page. This is NOT, the big 420 search box at the top of every page. You chose a great community, worldwide.

Fell free to stop by my journal (link below), I promise you'll see a very interesting plant. :passitleft: enjoy 420 mark :high-five:

:byebye:

Back
Top Bottom