Hi there

GanjaNinja

Heyy. I'm from New Jersey (but like a regular town.. not like that show 'Jersey Shore')
I've only been smoking since like November.
I don't know certain things about weed.. like grams or ounces or whatever,

so I don't know how to say how much i smoke ..but a couple bowl packs every other day-ish I guess.
I probably sound like a noob.. sorry, haha.
Hmm.. I don't know what else to say. Oh, I've been looking on this site & learning more for a couple months now..
I just finally decided to join. Everyone just seems so chill here. :]
I also don't know the name of the weed I get (well, i get from different people sometimes) & most people on here seem to know all these types of weed & their favorite and stuff.. so I guess I fail there. :p

& Oh yeah, my username is kinda like an inside joke with my boyfriend & I.. if anyone was curious why I picked it because it is kind of lame.. lol

I guess that's all I have to say for now hahah.
:)

Re: Hi there :)

Darn, I was all excited you might be from the show.

LOL J/K I've never even seen it. No clue! Anyway, WELCOME :)

And, I've only been smoking since like, October, so... there. ;)

Oh, and since I see I frantically typed that out as fast as I could so I could be the first one to welcome you (what? It's not a competition?)...

I only know any of the info that I know b/c I have done SO much researching and then started growing. I've also been fortunate enough to be involved in volunteer opportunities, etc and just soak up as much info as I can when I see it. When i first started reading on here about all the different strains, etc & saw everything in the diff coops I went to, I was like "Woah... it's not just pot." I think you'll find the site useful like I did. My plants prolly would have found a way to R-U-N-N-O-F-T (no one's gonna get that...) if I hadn't been able to find this forum.

Ok, clearly I need to get off the computer now & also leave other people room to respond to you too!!

Yeah how did you get your name?
:welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us. :grinjoint:
Maybe we all are GanjaNinjas? :)
Ok, I'll see you playing in the forums.
:peace:

Well I don't really know how we came up with "GanjaNinja"
I guess it's just because when we are high we convince each other that we're ninjas.. (like when we walk down the street trying to act not completely baked, hiding out from cops, etc) & just when we act like ninjas for the hell of it, lmao.
& Ganja, well.. that's obvious.

Well I don't really know how we came up with "GanjaNinja"
I guess it's just because when we are high we convince each other that we're ninjas.. (like when we walk down the street trying to act not completely baked, hiding out from cops, etc) & just when we act like ninjas for the hell of it, lmao.
& Ganja, well.. that's obvious.

Oh, Well... yea... I'd go with something like "The first time I ever smoked I was walking down a dark alley on my way home enjoying the buzz so much that i didn't notice I was being followed by a group of mean looking thugs, by the time I saw them they already had me cornered and there was no way out. Suddenly they started to all circle me and out of now where you pulled out two big cola's and tied the stems together to from an impromptu set of nun chucks and proceeded to fight them off, then went home and enjoyed another bowl..." or something like that, lol....:bongrip:

-Rusty

Oh, Well... yea... I'd go with something like "The first time I ever smoked I was walking down a dark alley on my way home enjoying the buzz so much that i didn't notice I was being followed by a group of mean looking thugs, by the time I saw them they already had me cornered and there was no way out. Suddenly they started to all circle me and out of now where you pulled out two big cola's and tied the stems together to from an impromptu set of nun chucks and proceeded to fight them off, then went home and enjoyed another bowl..." or something like that, lol....:bongrip:

-Rusty

Actually. He's right. He was there... we would know. (;
I suppose I was too baked to tell the story correctly..
but Rusty knows exactly how it went down. ;D

Hey there GanjaNinja I have been all thru Jersey, The Shore, Monmouth Racetrack, Avon, Patterson, Altantic City back and forth thru Philly and a million small towns in between. Hope you stay away from the fascist police that terrorize Jersey and be Careful of your surroundings. We are here to spread Cannabis information and wisdom across the world. Let us know if you have any questions:surf:our forums and tell us what you think.

Back
Top Bottom