harpo555

Hi fellow 420ers,
I found this forum by recommendation in the book "Cultivating Cannabis in the 21st Century" by C. K. Watson.
The amount of infomation in this forum is really impressive.

I myself just recently started growing.

My 1st plant was Royal Dwarf Auto , which I harvested yesterday. Yieldwise not so impressive but the smell an resin is promising.
Today I sent the following plants into flowering 2x G13 Haze, 1x unknown Indica, 1x Unknown sativa.
Are there pros here that could identify these 2 unknown strains if I post pics (no buds yet)?

Cheers
harpo

Hey welcome to 420!

There truely is a vast amount of info here. Plant identification is almost im possible as there are so many variations it could be, the only thing that may help give some sort of idea is around flower/harvest time, youll be able to sick up on the subtle scents and flavors. But I dont think anyone will be able to tell you for sure what they are.

Seeing as you grow you should start a grow journal, good way of keeping track of progress and get to me new people to, any problems you can post on the journal as well :)

Hi fellow 420ers,
I found this forum by recommendation in the book "Cultivating Cannabis in the 21st Century" by C. K. Watson.
The amount of infomation in this forum is really impressive.

I myself just recently started growing.

My 1st plant was Royal Dwarf Auto , which I harvested yesterday. Yieldwise not so impressive but the smell an resin is promising.
Today I sent the following plants into flowering 2x G13 Haze, 1x unknown Indica, 1x Unknown sativa.
Are there pros here that could identify these 2 unknown strains if I post pics (no buds yet)?

Cheers
harpo
Welcome Harpo,
I am not a pro by any means but once they're cured, if you send me a half ounce each, I'll try to help you out.:tokin:

Welcome Harpo. I'll need an ounce each for an in depth analysis. Twice as much as BeaverIslander cause my lab is twice as accurate. :rofl:

Well, he got me there Harpo, but were you aware that Rifleman's lab can only run stems, fans and ABV material? ........ Your bud will be much better off with me :thumb:

Sincerely,
Beav

Back
Top Bottom