Hi there

bennyboy

420 Member
Hi

been a lurker from a long time, but decided to join to ask a -weird- growing question.

I will be 40 in a few weeks, living in a non legal european country, been smoking since i was 14/15 years old i think, i grow up seeing my dad mixing hash with tabaco (he was living in moroco, it's a common thing there), been thinking it was a normal thing, until some school friends told me they have this cool thing you smoke but that's illegal so we shouldn't tell anybody blablabla xD

I switched to weed a long time ago, i'm not a cigaret smoker so i didn't liked the taste of hash (in my country hash was the most common stuff, even more in the nineties, weed was hard to find).
Then i discovered vaping, and it was just the perfect thing for me, as i was very health conscious, and as a non smoker didn't like the taste of tabaco.

Since 2/3 years i'm growing my own organic weed indoor, and i'm loving it, i know what i'm vaping, and it's really fun to take care and experiment growing methods.

Cheers!

Hi

been a lurker from a long time, but decided to join to ask a -weird- growing question.

I will be 40 in a few weeks, living in a non legal european country, been smoking since i was 14/15 years old i think, i grow up seeing my dad mixing hash with tabaco (he was living in moroco, it's a common thing there), been thinking it was a normal thing, until some school friends told me they have this cool thing you smoke but that's illegal so we shouldn't tell anybody blablabla xD

I switched to weed a long time ago, i'm not a cigaret smoker so i didn't liked the taste of hash (in my country hash was the most common stuff, even more in the nineties, weed was hard to find).
Then i discovered vaping, and it was just the perfect thing for me, as i was very health conscious, and as a non smoker didn't like the taste of tabaco.

Since 2/3 years i'm growing my own organic weed indoor, and i'm loving it, i know what i'm vaping, and it's really fun to take care and experiment growing methods.

Cheers!
:welcome: to the forum Benny!

Welcome to 420,bennyboy :welcome:
I vape CBD, but still take my THC the old fashioned way ...
Glad to have you aboard!

Back
Top Bottom