Hi y’all! I’m the Froggie! Ribbit! New to all of this!

Frogtownusa

first grow - was given a clone, Bubba Kush ... someone told me to put a dish of apple cider vinegar in my tent. Choked by plant to death! snipped off seven savable possible clones from a very tiny plant and one survived ! :) so I started reading! ( i’m a good reader ) Took the best of several different ideas not that I was stuck to anyone of them but with what I had we have managed to Grow this! Clone was created July 29 clone was created July 29 th. Was a little bit started because the zero water pitcher I was using to water it with was 4.8 pH . We have since corrected that and got all the necessary tools plus a lot of different stuff people have told me about... Growing in Fox Farm ocean forest amended with pearl white, worm castings . top dressed with nectar of the gods one shot ( which hasn’t taken effect yet ) The plant was topped about four times since July 10 starting in a 2 x 2 10 with a 1 quart pot . Transplanted into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket which I drilled holes in the bottom and, plenty of drainage and did great! Transplanted into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket which I drilled holes in the bottom and, plenty of drainage and did great. Just transplanted to the only thing I had just transplanted to the only thing I had a 16 gallon plastic bin with holes drilled in the bottom. Some serious drainage . ( next time I’ll invest in something circular ) crow is in a 3 x 3 at present . 300 watts led ( probably more like 150 ) I actually don’t particularly care for wee I actually don’t particularly care for cannabis other than its health benefits if needed, taste but above all I guess you could say I’m someone that loves beauty ! I would love to have 100 strains I can look at every day and say “those are my babies !” Unfortunately the stuff scares the hell out of me. Unfortunately the stuff scares the hell out of me. i’ve taken every tip I have gotten along the way and as far have done very well. . Just waiting another week or two before I lower my scrog. I have been low stress training since day one . Just want her to stretch a little more so I can fill all the holes on the net then will flip ! :) this is been so much fun and what a great experience! ... not sure how far she’s going to stretch once I flip but like I said I have been reading a lot so I have a second net to catch the fall out . thanks for all the help I have picked up on here. Very appreciative :) just wondering how much I’m going to get off this girl. I know I’m shooting for at least 8 ounces :) Chea p Grow - Maiicy 300, Foxfarm amended, worm castings, :) , nectar of the gods one shot.!,- Rich organic “Terp- tea. ... was using a zero water pitcher to water with but turns out that it is 4.8 PH ( that’s what I believe has started my growth ) occasional Nats in the beginning. ( handle that ) now I may be dealing with some very minuscule flying bugs. No signs on the plant but it may be just big particles of dust because of the turbulence inside the tent . I’m pretty paranoid about bugs. I mean I let black widows crawl on me but I don’t want them on my plant ! Water when she dries out and begins to look like she’s asking for help . That’s it! Hopefully the next one will be all automated!! That’s it! Hopefully the next one will be all automated! Ha ha Thanks! Froggie! Please share your thoughts and comments. There are several things I would have changed how do I known what I was doing from the beginning but I think we’re getting along just fine because I’m a good reader :) y’all have a good one

first grow - was given a clone, Bubba Kush ... someone told me to put a dish of apple cider vinegar in my tent. Choked by plant to death! snipped off seven savable possible clones from a very tiny plant and one survived ! :) so I started reading! ( i’m a good reader ) Took the best of several different ideas not that I was stuck to anyone of them but with what I had we have managed to Grow this! Clone was created July 29 clone was created July 29 th. Was a little bit started because the zero water pitcher I was using to water it with was 4.8 pH . We have since corrected that and got all the necessary tools plus a lot of different stuff people have told me about... Growing in Fox Farm ocean forest amended with pearl white, worm castings . top dressed with nectar of the gods one shot ( which hasn’t taken effect yet ) The plant was topped about four times since July 10 starting in a 2 x 2 10 with a 1 quart pot . Transplanted into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket which I drilled holes in the bottom and, plenty of drainage and did great! Transplanted into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket which I drilled holes in the bottom and, plenty of drainage and did great. Just transplanted to the only thing I had just transplanted to the only thing I had a 16 gallon plastic bin with holes drilled in the bottom. Some serious drainage . ( next time I’ll invest in something circular ) crow is in a 3 x 3 at present . 300 watts led ( probably more like 150 ) I actually don’t particularly care for wee I actually don’t particularly care for cannabis other than its health benefits if needed, taste but above all I guess you could say I’m someone that loves beauty ! I would love to have 100 strains I can look at every day and say “those are my babies !” Unfortunately the stuff scares the hell out of me. Unfortunately the stuff scares the hell out of me. i’ve taken every tip I have gotten along the way and as far have done very well. . Just waiting another week or two before I lower my scrog. I have been low stress training since day one . Just want her to stretch a little more so I can fill all the holes on the net then will flip ! :) this is been so much fun and what a great experience! ... not sure how far she’s going to stretch once I flip but like I said I have been reading a lot so I have a second net to catch the fall out . thanks for all the help I have picked up on here. Very appreciative :) just wondering how much I’m going to get off this girl. I know I’m shooting for at least 8 ounces :) Chea p Grow - Maiicy 300, Foxfarm amended, worm castings, :) , nectar of the gods one shot.!,- Rich organic “Terp- tea. ... was using a zero water pitcher to water with but turns out that it is 4.8 PH ( that’s what I believe has started my growth ) occasional Nats in the beginning. ( handle that ) now I may be dealing with some very minuscule flying bugs. No signs on the plant but it may be just big particles of dust because of the turbulence inside the tent . I’m pretty paranoid about bugs. I mean I let black widows crawl on me but I don’t want them on my plant ! Water when she dries out and begins to look like she’s asking for help . That’s it! Hopefully the next one will be all automated!! That’s it! Hopefully the next one will be all automated! Ha ha Thanks! Froggie! Please share your thoughts and comments. There are several things I would have changed how do I known what I was doing from the beginning but I think we’re getting along just fine because I’m a good reader :) y’all have a good one
:welcome: looks like your well on your way towards your first harvest.

Out of intrest what books have you been reading?

Like 99% of first time growers your yeild expectations are quite high, Ive been at it 11 years and would be very happy with a 4oz harvest in that space under that lighting.

In regards to the "dust" , that would concern me also. can you upload pics? theres loads of good people here that can help identify the issue.

:passitleft:

I'm with Chris. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom