Hi

420passion

Hi guys, I'm a boy from Italy...a country that HATES cannabis consumers..and HATES cannabis. Anyway..in Italy there are many growers that are enforced to hide their love for this plant. We have a forum, overgrow.nl, with netherlands server, and that is our community. I love 420 culture, and Il''try to join qith you with my phoyos ecc. even if my english is not so good.
Thx
:rollit:

Hi guys, I'm a boy from Italy...a country that HATES cannabis consumers..and HATES cannabis. Anyway..in Italy there are many growers that are enforced to hide their love for this plant. We have a forum, overgrow.nl, with netherlands server, and that is our community. I love 420 culture, and Il''try to join qith you with my phoyos ecc. even if my english is not so good.
Thx
:rollit:

Hello and I am glad to see you here:welcome::welcome:
Glad to have an Italian here with us. No problems about you're english as far as I can tell. The good folks here will help you anyway they can.
I think you will be good for us all and we can learn together. I lived in Vicenza
for a year and loved it there.
Welcome to 420 :welcome::peace:

I just joined recently as well. But...I can't seem to be able or allowed to attach any pics to my replies...????

I just joined recently as well. But...I can't seem to be able or allowed to attach any pics to my replies...????

Hey wild, look in CocoJoe's signature under how to post pictures. There is a bit of a process but it does work and you can do it now yourself. But you have to do what I resisted too, rtfm, you know what I mean, read the f... well you got the idea.

Glad to see you've joined us, it's a great place to hang out!

High 420passion! :welcome:
Stop by to say Hello, Hope all is well.
Continue to visit, If you have any questions please ask.
We would love to hear more from you Friend.
See you :surf: the forums. :peace: :bongrip:
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom