Hi

NateHevens

'Sup? Name's Nathan.

I do already have a complaint, though.

Just kidding, not a complaint, just a question. My username should be NateHevens, not NateHevensa. That added "a" at the end was a typo I failed to catch until it was too late, and I'm hoping I'm not stuck with it, otherwise it will drive me crazy.

Anyways...

Warning now... I'm wordy. So there'll be a tl;dr after all this...

I'm pretty new to the herb. Although I've smoked a few times now, I've yet to buy for myself (I will).

I do fully believe that marijuana should be legalized for medical and recreational use (like alcohol and tobacco). I think we should be allowed to grow it, and I think the only limitations on it (besides DUIs and stuff like that) is age-limit and a restriction making sure Big Tobacco don't add a bunch of fillers and crap when they sell it as "ciga-weed" (Rush Hour reference), which you and I both know they will at least try.

BTW... am I the only one who gets annoyed when people don't know what strain of marijuana they have? I want to know, man! But, then, I feel like, if it's ever legalized, I'll be one of those snobby connoisseur-types with a strain log where I check off what I've tried and write about my experiences and stuff... then create my own hybrids.

Of the 15 or so times I've smoked since 2008, I only know what 2 of the strains I smoked are: Purple Haze (gave me the oddest headache I've ever had: like I had a whirlpool in my brain... although that may have been because I wasn't smoking just Purp... so many people bought weed to that party that we had an ounce in total) and Fruity Pebbles (I swear I was tripping on it [audio-visual hallucinations, etc], but I know for a fact it wasn't laced). I've smoked a lot more, but no clue what.

So... yeah... I'm a Blues Rock guitarist (sorry, nothing online, yet), college student, wannabe-Anthropologist, liberal, atheist, antireligionist, science-fanboy, and madly obsessed with Led Zeppelin.

And now, tl;dr:
My username's messed up. My real name's Nathan. Lots of stuff about pot. I'm a liberal heathen, guitarist, and Zephead.

Hi!

Back
Top Bottom