Hi

leeee

Hello. I'm new here. I just started an interest in growing because I'm in pain management and pills don't work and I'm too old to buy drugs off the street. I live in one of those weird states that still thinks weed is the devil's drug. Anyway, I ended up here looking for growing help. So hello.

:welcome: leeee :high-five: I too, am growing medicine, to ease my mothers pain, looking into hi CDB w/ low THC strains, now.

you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing & learning with new 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant, hopefully,
share something with us, or just share a comment.

You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or
participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom