Valerie H2001

Good afternoon everyone, my name is Valerie and I have just recently registered with this site. If anyone has any information on the London Compassionate Society would you kindly let me know what your experience has been. I faxed all the required information (including filling out the forms and having my doctor do the same) on May 10. I have yet to be contacted. I am beginning to believe that the "London Compassion Society" is a hoax!! As well, I have written 3 emails to the Society to no avail. I am at a cross road as I have no idea where my personal information went and/or who has access to it. Now I am in the midst of searching out new providers. I would like to know where else I can apply for a Medical Marijuana card and what is the normal process in achieving an actual card. Any feedback would be appreciated

:welcome: to :420: Valerie!
Sorry - can't help you with your questions since I'm in Oregon. :goodluck:

Have you talked with your doctor? I know that is how my sister got hers and how my sister in-law got hers. They told their doctors that they had tried conventional medicine and the results were not except-able for them, they wanted to give medical marijuana a try. When in doubt try honesty with your doctor, chances are they will be compassionate and direct you to where and what you need to do.

Back
Top Bottom