Hi

SweetLeaf89

Hello 420 world!!! Happy to be here. Ive always wanted to grow my own cannabis probably since i was a young teen. Long time daily toker but in moderation if that makes sense. Mainly used to treat stress and anxiety. Tired of not knowing where my goods come from and whats been used to grow it so i finally decided to grow my own. Im really excited about this and will start my grow journal once im ready. I have some WW autflowers on the way that i ordered from High supplies. I dont hear much about this company on here so i wonder if its a reputable place? Anyways i know how beneficial these forums can be and been reading a ton. Cheers!!

Welcome aboard. There are tons of very knowledgeable people hanging around. I pick up something every time I visit. A journal is a great way to learn and get virtually immediate help when you mess up. And you will mess up lol. Everyone does at first. :)
Lol thank you. Looking forward to it. Hopefully not a catastrophic mess up. But i hear these babies are pretty hardy.

Back
Top Bottom