Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Thanks guys its great to have you all. I am about to get into those plants and shape them up some and get them cloned and ready to flower :) I'll take some pics, I am really happy with this pheno, she has really nice structure and some fantastic node spacing. These plants are going to be pretty nice. That I can promise ;)

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

I'm along for yet another fantastic journey in the High Brix realm of amazing flowers.:Namaste:

hat tip to you good sir

Ill sit quietly in the back:roorrip:

Thanks guys I am happy to have you follow along :high-five:

Now a word from my sponsor...These lights...As many of you are coming to find out are pretty impressive. I have to say when I put these plants under my 2 P450 – Platinum LED they were instantly happy. I really like what I have seen from these lights and look forward to what PlatinumLed has for us in the future. If he can top these...

Now on to what these lights are shining on...My plants. I got in there and cleaned them up yesterday. Man these are going to be NIIIIICE!!! I am planning on flipping sometime this week. The first sounds like fun and a stoners way to remember how many days since the flip....LOL

IMG_81941.JPG
IMG_82053.JPG
IMG_82061.JPG
IMG_82071.JPG
IMG_82083.JPG

Twins...LOL

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Looking good I will be around for this grow. I can't wait to get moved so I can start my grow. How big is your tent? I have to go smaller than what I wanted for the first year or so till I can buy a place that I have a dedicated man cave. I was thinking of doing a 4x4 tent with 2 p300

Looking good I will be around for this grow. I can't wait to get moved so I can start my grow. How big is your tent? I have to go smaller than what I wanted for the first year or so till I can buy a place that I have a dedicated man. I was thinking of doing a 4x4 tent with 2 p300

:high-five: My tent is 4x4x7 and has 2 450's in there. Gov has P300's over a 4x4 tray and those plants are rocking!!!!

Curso, as usual, gorgeous plants! They look 'budding' lol...ready to go this week :)

Thanks ziggy!!! Yeah man they came around pretty quick and love me again. If you recall my other thread they were pretty angry with me. They are happy to see me again..LOL

lmao...I'm flipping on the 1st too. :thumb:

:high-five: See, its just a good day to do it...LOL

Cheee new journal!

If you get a chance, tell me what you know about the salt drench please! Just flipped a fire OG cross and figured it would like the salt. No idea as to when to use lol. Thanks bro

I water 3 times in between drenches. On the 2nd one I gave them 0.25 oz salty + .5 transplant + 2 Tbls of ebsom salt added to whatever amount of water I was using, generally 2.5gl per 20gl pot.

Bro that f'in lchp is the best smelling weed I have grown. My whole house reeks after grinding up some bud. Mostly due to that drench. I think its a winner!!

I water 3 times in between drenches. On the 2nd one I gave them 0.25 oz salty + .5 transplant + 2 Tbls of ebsom salt added to whatever amount of water I was using, generally 2.5gl per 20gl pot.

Bro that f'in lchp is the best smelling weed I have grown. My whole house reeks after grinding up some bud. Mostly due to that drench. I think its a winner!!

Just to make sure, you are saying: drench, water, salty, water, drench?

And you did this every second watering, flip to harvest?

Thanks bro. Excited to try it out.

Wow man nice! Im in michigan too, maybe ill see ya around one day! Im going to give my first grow run using Doc's kit. Pretty excited but its still a little ways away before ill have anything that nice dannnnng.

Back
Top Bottom