Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Day 27...

Well things are fantastic under my P450 :: Platinum Grow Lights I can't say enough about 2 things...DocBud's HiBrix Blend and these PlatinumLed's. I am hardly ever at a loss for words...but I have also said how much I prefer these products again and again. It still holds true...this combo is fucking killler. I mean really, look at all these PlatinumLed/kit users having fantastic success, loads of proof that these lights are everything they claim. Doc's plants are beyond amazing, so are Tav's, Gov's, Ziggy's ect..(sorry if I missed you there are to many now to name off the top of my head..lol)

I am going to give these OPP some energy today and give them a really good soak before I dip. Here are the OPP as they sit now...preggy and loving it...
IMG_85211.JPG
IMG_85223.JPG
IMG_85232.JPG
IMG_85242.JPG
IMG_85251.JPG
IMG_85261.JPG
IMG_85272.JPG
IMG_85291.JPG
IMG_85301.JPG
IMG_85311.JPG
IMG_85321.JPG
IMG_8533.JPG
IMG_85341.JPG

And some Lchp buds...
IMG_85191.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Curso, that looks beautifully monstrous :)!
Wow, Is that a case, generation size :rofl: of Raw?

its their small tray bro :D that I won in the Motm a long ass time ago!!!

Thanks bro!! I cant wait to get some OPP again...I really, really, really like that smoke. I have like 5 beans left of that strain and am gifting 2 of them to a friend at the cup :D

Picture perfect!
Look up happy MJ in the dictionary and those pictures are what you should find.

Picture perfect!
Look up happy MJ in the dictionary and those pictures are what you should find.

FanF**kingTastic is all I will say.

LOL thanks guys!!!! They look pretty good for being preggy :high-five: I am so stoked to try this cross....I can't even begin to explain it.

I do have a name for it....I've been sitting on the name for a while...'Laniakea' means 'immeasurable heaven' in the native Hawaiian tongue. Or its the name of a really beautiful beach in Hawaii too, Mark sent me pictures of it. Hopefully it will live up to the name. If that shit can make me think of palm trees and sand, its solid in my book....lmfao Here's to hoping!!!

I leave in 2 days for the cup....Truffles are boxed...Joints are rolled...Smile's are already here...the excitement of getting out of the snow has taken over.....

Curso, so happy for you, the trip will be epic....I wish I could stow away in your suitcase, it's going to be a blast!!!!

LOL thanks guys!!!! They look pretty good for being preggy :high-five: I am so stoked to try this cross....I can't even begin to explain it.

I do have a name for it....I've been sitting on the name for a while...'Laniakea' means 'immeasurable heaven' in the native Hawaiian tongue. Or its the name of a really beautiful beach in Hawaii too, Mark sent me pictures of it. Hopefully it will live up to the name. If that shit can make me think of palm trees and sand, its solid in my book....lmfao Here's to hoping!!!

I leave in 2 days for the cup....Truffles are boxed...Joints are rolled...Smile's are already here...the excitement of getting out of the snow has taken over.....

It looks like rain for the cup. First rain in a long, long time. I really like smoking weed in the rain....and the sun....under the stars, clouds....all of it.

Gonna be an epic good time!

Curso, so happy for you, the trip will be epic....I wish I could stow away in your suitcase, it's going to be a blast!!!!

Thank you Shawnee!!! I'll be at the one in Michigan too :high-five:

It looks like rain for the cup. First rain in a long, long time. I really like smoking weed in the rain....and the sun....under the stars, clouds....all of it.

Gonna be an epic good time!

I totally agree, I like to smoke in any weather, but inside for a blizzard. Rain, bro its better than snow we got so much snow the other day, schools are still closed here...

I have a that big truffle for you bro!!!

That's quite the trek! Have an amazing experience and keep us posted.

Okay veg is mostly sorted out....I have one full veg tent...lol

4 OPP, 4 TGA Brian Berry Cough, 3 GDP, 2 TGA Ecsd x Jtr (testers) and the LCHP that I am going to flower after I come home...
IMG_85351.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Man Curso, that's some stable of genetics. Shouldn't be a disappointment in the bunch, and they look so comfy with all their friends in there.

...and what a good time you guys got on tap. Get dafuq out of that arctic purgatory. Even if it is only for a few days...it'll still be rejuvenating.

:peace::cool:

Man Curso, that's some stable of genetics. Shouldn't be a disappointment in the bunch, and they look so comfy with all their friends in there.

...and what a good time you guys got on tap. Get dafuq out of that arctic purgatory. Even if it is only for a few days...it'll still be rejuvenating.

:peace::cool:

You got that arctic purgatory right got another couple inches last night....But a day from today I'll be on my way :high-five:

Curso, which soil do you use for your clones in small pots? Recycled or new?

I use my recycled for everything. Although I am probably going to amend the rest of this bale when I get home and get it ready for some transplants.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh damn wish I was preparing for an epic few days of cannabis epicness

Wish you were too homie!!!

Back
Top Bottom