Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Omg I just enjoyed some of the most fantastic shatter by prime extracts (I think) man their cup enter is wow!! Thanks guys!!! (You know) man they had a blue dream x something...and this master kush and mucky kush..lemon...omg man...this shit...

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Omg I just enjoyed some of the most fantastic shatter by prime extracts (I think) man their cup enter is wow!! Thanks guys!!! (You know) man they had a blue dream x something...and this master kush and mucky kush..lemon...omg man...this shit...

I saw some of Bee Hive's wax when I dropped of my entry....wow indeed. So they're already setting up, eh?

Well guys...I'm having a fantastic time. We met up with Doc last night, had fantastic food, conversion, cannabis. As expected this is a really good time. Stop by the platinum led booth and see what's up...the new lights are there!!!! They are beautiful....I can't wait to grow with them...

To be continued...

Holy crap....he speaks.....:rofl:

Indulge and enjoy.....we are grateful for the snippets you can provide. Happy daze!!!!

I'm taking the camera with me today...so I'll have pics when I get home. I'll summarize and show you guys when I get back. BuT until then I'll stop in and tell ya what we are up to :high-five:

Get us some pic's of all the new Platinum lights, also...Curso.

And continue to have the great time I wish we all were having...:party:

I've seen them. They look sharp. ;)

The CC actually started today. All that fun was before the event even started... <jealous>

What have you seen or heard about the new lights?

Back
Top Bottom