Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Theyre so awesome, they can shave your....ahem! without a nick!!! Oh then they cook you breakfast! :peace: :)

Re: Curso Plays with 2 PlatinumLED P450s & DocBud's HiBrix Blend - OPP x 2 - 20 Gallo

Man I should have paid more attention would have been great to burn it down with you guys
I did see a girl with a doc bud shirt on
Anyway I have a few pics and vids I'll throw up if anyone is interested

image19225.jpg

:lot-o-toke:

Man I should have paid more attention would have been great to burn it down with you guys
I did see a girl with a doc bud shirt on
Anyway I have a few pics and vids I'll throw up if anyone is interested

image19225.jpg

If the "girl" you saw with the DocBud shirt was kinda classy/hot looking, that was my wife! LOL! You probably saw me too......we saw a lot of stuff we didn't believe!

If the "girl" you saw with the DocBud shirt was kinda classy/hot looking, that was my wife! LOL! You probably saw me too......we saw a lot of stuff we didn't believe!

Was deff her classy/hot blonde
I tried to catch up to her to ask where she got the shirt but she dissappeared into the crowd before I could catch up:volcano-smiley:

Oh and you see things there that you see nowhere else

Well...Now that I have had a chance to sit down and smoke some of the DocBud Lemon Paki, I have a true opinion and am now willing to share it.

That shit is the fucking bomb!!! I swear the terps off that shit is like doing a nice dab. I have been ill since returning home so flavor was a bit hard to find when I was smoking LCHP. Then the Paki arrived...Yeah man, that shit tastes good. The high is amazing too. Nice and mellow with a bit of a happy kick. Really, really, really nice. I am looking forward to getting the beans Doc gave me rolling they're beautiful beans. Probably the best looking beans I have seen. (i'll take pics in a bit the wife has the camera). All and all...the best of the best. I am thrilled to be able to tell you guys about it, not bragging (well maybe a bit, I got to blaze doc's weed and he mine :high-five:)

I had a really, really good time at dinner with Doc, his wife, Mark and his wife and brother on Friday night. That court yard was just amazing. That whole scene was amazing, even hanging out smoking joints on the corner was a riot. Man that was some good food. The food didn't stop there, no, no. We ended up in LA monday at a restaurant that Marks cousin designed, man short rib ravioli was fucking amazing!!!

Marks brother and I woke up to a joint of champagne mixed with Lemon Paki Saturday morning, what a fantastic way to start the day. Man thats a good blend. I remember Doc talking about it, so while I had the chance to try that mix, I seized the opportunity and both of us were some happy guys. Well at least we were until we hit traffic. Thats a different story all together.

We will not be at the Denver CC this year but we're talking about going to San Francisco in June. So if you're out that way stop by and say High, we'll have something fun this time around. I might blast these OPP that are seeded for some shatter for that cup. We'll see though.

I'll take pics of the grow later too. Everything is moving along well, my wife didn't kill my plants while I was gone. Veg got a pretty big clean up yesterday. OPP is cranking, really frosty and thick. Pics in a bit...

Some pics of veg that massive plant in the corner is the LCHP that I am going to run under the new lights and the opp...and the Skywalker OG shatter that is just amazing!!! Tastes like grapefruit, a really nice extract..
IMG_85521.JPG
IMG_85533.JPG
IMG_85642.JPG
IMG_85653.JPG
IMG_85552.JPG

and some OPP with lights out...
IMG_8596.JPG
IMG_8597.JPG
IMG_85981.JPG
IMG_85992.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Looking good Curso.

You had an amazing time then had to come back to that. Life's a bitch eh?

LOL Right?? Well bro I honestly learned something while I was out there. I really don't like winter. It's suppose to be -40 with the wind chill on sunday. I think when we move...it's going to be out west. I rather enjoyed being in the sun and being able to hang out, outside in feburary, that is odd for someone who's spent most of his life in the north. Or if Florida ever gets off its ass and passes some medical shit, we'll move there, that's my wife's preference. But not being able to grow is a deal breaker...

I just smoked some more paki. Man that kushy scent...fuck me that's beautiful. As soon as I am able to move what is in veg those beans are getting cracked, this is a must have in my grow. I'll take some bean pics here in a few...I just need to get a nice background for them from downstairs.

I got some testers from After Dark Genetics too. That guy was cool. Called Odims hope. Holland hope x Odmims (sp I think thats what it says) OG.

Looking good as always Curso and glad you had a good time. :thumb:

And you got at least one seed. :)

Cant wait to see your new toy and learn more about it. :geek: :dreamy:

Looking good as always Curso and glad you had a good time. :thumb:

And you got at least one seed. :)

Cant wait to see your new toy and learn more about it. :geek: :dreamy:

Thanks man!! I don't have the new toys just yet. I am pretty sure he's going to release all the info on them in a couple weeks. He's got a lot going on at the moment. They are nice though.

The seeds man...Wow they're nice. Xbones hooked me up with Harle Tsu too. I'm stoked to play with it as well. He said there are 3 phenos a higher thc, a 1:1 and a higher CBD. So I'll be pheno hunting for a while. Xbones and Angie were really fun to kick it with too, her little dog Lucy is amazing. They had some really nice extracts too. We hit so many different extracts its just a blur.

Okay Doc...I've had a minute to process things..

1. what the hell was that? I was going to ask you...LOL
2. How did I end up here? Not sure but that last dab was nice....
3. How is it possible that i just saw what I saw? Man I thought for sure we'd see way more people dabbed out than I did. There was only one guy that was passed out in the booth behind us (wasnt with them)....LOL
4. How many dabs can a person take and still remember who they are? Somehow...I was able to do dabs and still talk to people. That was really fun, talking weed, lights and growing with people. Man the size of some of these guys grows was amazing.

I look forward to doing it again. That stuff is a riot, it reminded me of doing off premise catering. But with all the meds you could imagine, loads of cool people and man I can't get over how friendly people are out there in Cali. I mean coming from Detroit where there is no friendliness it was nice to be around.

Bro that medicated coffee was excellent.

Wow Curso, you live a great life! I am with ya on moving from this deep freeze. It was -13 on my way into work this morning. Your plants look fantastic as usual. I would really like it you followed my first journal, not much going on yet but hopefully soon. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Okay Doc...I've had a minute to process things..

1. what the hell was that? I was going to ask you...LOL
2. How did I end up here? Not sure but that last dab was nice....
3. How is it possible that i just saw what I saw? Man I thought for sure we'd see way more people dabbed out than I did. There was only one guy that was passed out in the booth behind us (wasnt with them)....LOL
4. How many dabs can a person take and still remember who they are? Somehow...I was able to do dabs and still talk to people. That was really fun, talking weed, lights and growing with people. Man the size of some of these guys grows was amazing.

I look forward to doing it again. That stuff is a riot, it reminded me of doing off premise catering. But with all the meds you could imagine, loads of cool people and man I can't get over how friendly people are out there in Cali. I mean coming from Detroit where there is no friendliness it was nice to be around.

Bro that medicated coffee was excellent.

Yeah, Florida and Cali are nice this time of year...lol

What a great time it sounds like you guys all had. It's really fun to be in an area where EVERYONE is talking, living, smoking cannabis.

Sucks you got sick, but shake it off man. You can't be sick when it's -40 outside. You gotta be careful not to end up with triple-bypass, moderate to severe, 4-hour erection, pneumonia. :smokin:

Yeah, Florida and Cali are nice this time of year...lol

What a great time it sounds like you guys all had. It's really fun to be in an area where EVERYONE is talking, living, smoking cannabis.

Sucks you got sick, but shake it off man. You can't be sick when it's -40 outside. You gotta be careful not to end up with triple-bypass, moderate to severe, 4-hour erection, pneumonia. :smokin:

Lmao its called stay inside for a couple days. It kinda sucks though. I really like fresh air, just not when it freezes my lungs.

The snow is useful atm. Having a chest/head cold filtering these beautiful dabs through snow...is a fantastic way to medicate with fucked up lungs.

You know bro that if your state ever passes something, we're there....

Wow Curso, you live a great life! I am with ya on moving from this deep freeze. It was -13 on my way into work this morning. Your plants look fantastic as usual. I would really like it you followed my first journal, not much going on yet but hopefully soon. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm following it bro :high-five: Sometimes I just lurk if I don't have anything to add :)

This deep freeze blows...

Crazy, it's in the 70's here today. Finally due for some weather. Guess all that dancing & sacrifices worked.

Back
Top Bottom