HID Grow - Andy's OG Clone & Purple Maui

re: HID CFL Grow - Andy's OG Clone & Purple Maui

They are low wattage we use at work in are lower level parking they are 70 watt 2300k. I have a 400 hps/mh.. but I don't have the proper space nor the ability to be able to vent that light properly. At least not while I live in a apartment. Posting update tonight with pics.

Let us know what you decide. I'm running that 250W and its running a consistent temp of 75F

Maybe try running the light for a few hours and see if it needs anything at all. Maybe it will work with no venting.

Here's a up date, the seedling is moving along and the clone is doing great I've started some lst with her also. I've feed and water once since the last update.
1443654378770-183853611.jpg
1443654403197-1568077455.jpg
14436544544522051881668.jpg

my grow area reaches almost 100 f. the plants have to be healthy to withstand the heat.

yeah that's your best bet.

looking good and you have to click the "report post" button (bottom left of your post) and ask the moderators.

I'd say 3 weeks from first sign of sprout. they get big during the stretch as long as they're healthy.

sounds good. you could take the seedling out of the tent and veg her under the cfls if you want to get the clone flowering immediately. cfls should be within 6" of plants.

Back
Top Bottom