Hide a joint?

brian

i wanna find something i can hide a nice little joint in. i want to be able to keep it in my pocket with nobody being suspicious. i have lighters everywhere for my candles, eye drops in my bathroom, but whenever i wanna toke i need to get into my hiding spot for my j. i want something i can just leave on my desk with a joint in it. anyone got ideas?

i put them in theese to cary them out n shit w/o them bending or breaking.

I used the square altoids can, and if u break the insides of the pez container, so there sno lil bar or wahtever, you can hide them in there.

oya, ive also hollowed out highligters, and just jam the bottom so they dont come out wre the highlighter point was...and wash them out REALLY well otherwise youll have a pink joint.

nope, my j's too long to fit into it. ive tried keeping them in my wallet, too, they just get smushed.

I used to pack joints in cigerette shells...u can buy em in alberstons and such they even sell a ciggerette packer. come with filter and all. all u gotta do is pack a few, buy a pack of cigs, and put em in place of a few cigs in the pack....u can't tell unless u open the pack and pull the joint cig out....of course u can also smell the difference if someone tries to smell ur cigs....but unlikly. i recommend rippin the filter off before smokin em tho. not sure how much thc will stick to those filters.

theres alot of things if you just walk into your room and look around you can find.

I stole a few test tubes when I was in school. They where new straight out of the box. Put a cork in the end and they work great.

glass shards in my pockets?....no think ima have to skip the test tube pocket protector. no offence intended, but there is room for a misshap usin glass like that. there thik, but not unbreakable.

That is so true. I just used them to transport and sell blunts.

I got this mental picture of a cigar shop, only they had blunts in it in all different flavors, and sizes. millions, and all in there little blunt boxes in little blunt tubes.....when it is legalized....this will be my store.

accually. my dads an ex-cop, and he said they look for odd shit like that. like what u gonna highlight on the street or in ur car? unless u got a backpack of books to go with it ie: in school or somethin

shit. forgot about those. just remembered i saw a mini mag light one awhile back too.

i know where ALL OF YALL can hide a joint...

RIGHT IN MY HAND! hahhahahah..

nhorml said:
id say a high lighter i have a high lighter pipe and leave it out
be careful cuz i almost got arrested 4 that shit last year

Back
Top Bottom