420 Magazine Background

Hiding large grow box

The Producer

Hello guys, new here. I have a question I would like some ideas on. I am getting a very good deal on one. So my question is. The box is 54" x 51" as the guy tells me. I don't find them very stealth like, I would like to hide it. So I was thinking about using a hollowed out cabinet/dresser but I am having hard time finding one big enough. So has anyone got any other ideas? :Namaste:

The Producer

No I unfortunately live in a place that doesn't really have an under or an attic. At least to my knowledge, That's why I was thinking of building something around it. I'm sure someone has encountered something similar with this product , no ? This is why I wanted a super closet. But that will have to wait. I was also thinking maybe using one of those drum cases that are just one hard shell. but again I am unaware of any that size. I am sure there is something out there.

dankyoshi

No I unfortunately live in a place that doesn't really have an under or an attic. At least to my knowledge, That's why I was thinking of building something around it. I'm sure someone has encountered something similar with this product , no ? This is why I wanted a super closet. But that will have to wait. I was also thinking maybe using one of those drum cases that are just one hard shell. but again I am unaware of any that size. I am sure there is something out there.
What about a something like a tallboy and cut the front off glue the false draw tops and make it on hinges.. I dno dude I'm just chilling and having baked thoughts

The Producer

That was my original idea, but wouldn't the hinges give it away? also, what you mean tallboy lol when i hear that i think beer :laugh2:

armoire grow

Not sure if I understand correctly, but you have a already built grow box and looking to hidden inside a bigger box dresser etc? If this is your plan, have you thought about heat buildup in there. I don't think your be able to overcome this problem. Why not buy a cabinet and built your own to fit your needs. But a box inside a cabinet sound like a big heat problem. Can you put the box inside your closet?

Top Bottom