High All (from Atlanta)

GreenTree

What's up all. I'm new to the board. I've been reading around for a bit. Seems like some cool people here as well as some pretty informative material and mouthwatering (or drying) pictures.

Here's quick bit on me. I'm from Savannah, GA and attended Georgia Southern University. Good strands were always available. I'd assume that would be true at most colleges.

I moved to Atlanta (Douglasville actually) towards the middle of 2008. I like it and all, but I haven't been able to meet cool people who have similar smoking interests. I'm sure there is green floating around. I just haven't met the right people yet.

So, I have a question for the community: When you move to a new city, how do you make new contacts?

:peace:

Howdy and Welcome :cheesygrinsmiley:

Join a cannabis activist group.

I love Savannah, we had our own, :cheesygrinsmiley:
tied up downtown there, on a trip north, once.

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, Savannah is awesome. Missing it these days.

You mentioned an activist group... u referring to one on the board?

wuz up player am from decatur where its greater just got grow tent 3x3x6 cant wait to setup i have big buddha cheese do you know about it let me know

wuz up player am from decatur where its greater just got grow tent 3x3x6 cant wait to setup i have big buddha cheese do you know about it let me know

Decatur huh? Havent spent much time there but have driven through a couple times. Seems cool enough. Not too far from where I am in Dville.

Props on the grow tent. Let me know how that works out for ya. Send some pics or something. I'm thinking of growing myself.

High and welcome to the 420 community!

ahhh yes... Savannah and Georgia Southern. Brings back good memories. I lived in Sav'h for many years. I worked on the waterfront most of the time. I also drove one of the horse carriages around the squares. I smoked way too much brickweed in those years, but that's all there was. Unfortunately it was the same at GS.

Keep posting and enjoy the site!

Peace and 420:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom