High all- from downstate IL

mistergreen60

High all. I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to join. Been smoking for a couple years and amateur growing for about 7 months, but still have a lot to learn. I've read thousands of posts here and finally decided to make it official. :bong:

So far it's going pretty well. My first grow was mostly an experiment to learn how to do it. I grow out of a 2 ftx1.5 ftx 6 ft. cabinet. This second grow I'm working on now is better seed, better lights, and I definitely am more prepared. First grow yielded ~1/2 oz. off of three plants. They were bagseed sativas, but they stretched way too much in the beginning. This time I'm growing some White Widow and I have better soil, ferts, and lights.

The best advice I can give is read as much as you can in the grow journals on here. That's what has helped me more than anything. I'm still just starting, but there are definitely some great growers on the forums here.

I'm new to this site myself after lurking for a while. Welcome to a fellow Illinois enthusiast :peace:

Back
Top Bottom