High and Dry: God Med Makes Medical Marijuana Capsules Better and Stronger

Jacob Bell

God Med is well known for producing its medical marijuana capsules using the highest quality, fully tested, all outdoor organic cannabis flowers from the Emerald Triangle. In a departure from traditional recipes that involve infusing coconut oil, God Med employs a new soy emulsifier method that increases the product's shelf life, potency and health benefits. The process involves emulsifier converting(s) non-water-soluble cannabinoid oils into a water-soluble. God Med has found the process not only produced a cleaner product, it increased the effectiveness of the product by more than twice that of his former process.

God Med continues to use near infrared radiation (NIR) for decarboxylation, which according to Steve Casebeer, founder of God Med, is the best heating system on the planet.

Market demands for cannabis capsules that do not require refrigeration sent Casebeer at God Med back into the lab earlier this year.

"Our new capsules don't sweat, and you don't have to keep them refrigerated below 77 degrees like the old ones," said Casebeer. "The new capsules are more efficient at modulating each patient's endocannabinoid system."

The endocannabinoid system refers to a group of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors that are involved in a variety of physiological processes including appetite, pain sensation, mood, and memory.

The medicinal properties of God Med's cannabis products are not only in the cannabinoids that react with patients' endocannabinoid systems to provide pain relief, elevate moods and increase appetites. Casebeer says that his method of using whole-flower ingredients, as opposed to cooking up leaf and stem concentrates, preserves the vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients found in cannabis.

The most well-known cannabinoid is THC, but other cannabinoids also have medicinal value, including cannabidiol (CBD), which does not get people "high." God Med capsules are not a "get high" pill; they produce wellness & an enhanced state of wellbeing.

Patients are very happy with the new capsules. "I suffer from persistent anxiety and pain from numerous injuries, which causes me trouble sleeping and sitting in one place for too long," said a Bay Area medical cannabis patient named Joel. "However, when I medicate with two God Med Capsules twice per day, my mind clears up, the anxiety lifts and my body-aches stop. I feel that taking four capsules per day is truly helping my well-being and helping my recovery faster when I am feeling under the weather."

God Med's cannabis capsules provide the full spectrum of phytocannabinoids, cannabinoid acids, terpenoids, flavonoids, and phytosteral components, many of which are not available through other methods. The pills contain antibiotic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antidepressant properties that provide relief for a multitude of illnesses.

News Hawk- Jacob Ebel 420 MAGAZINE
Source: sfgate.com
Author: PRWeb
Copyright: Hearst Communications Inc.
Website: High and Dry: God Med Makes Medical Marijuana Capsules Better and Stronger

Back
Top Bottom