High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

Now I want to grow Twister. You make it sound so darn good. The only problem is we still have strains here that we haven't grown yet. Growers problems. Lol! Your plant looks amazing though. Great job on that harvest!

And the fact that they don't offer her anymore. I got some of the very last Twister seeds back around 97. I have had her as a clone for almost 20 years. Her problem was germination. Very low rate. I got 3 out of 30 seeds. I have seen a few crosses for sale over the years like Twista108. But I am probably one of the only people that still has the strain. That's why reversing her and selfing her has been so important. I am not sure how long a clone can maintain viability. She is still fine but I need a back up!

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

Congrat's on bringing Twister to "completion". :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope she lives up to your expectations Reps!

Reversed Twister... Cool. Can anyone in southern hemisphere tell me if water drains and spins in the opposite direction? Lol came to mind.

Great class on this strain. Got me reading a little history on it. How are The Flying Dutchman products nowadays?
This sparked interest in the 108, since that's all I can find.

Reversed Twister... Cool. Can anyone in southern hemisphere tell me if water drains and spins in the opposite direction? Lol came to mind.

Great class on this strain. Got me reading a little history on it. How are The Flying Dutchman products nowadays?
This sparked interest in the 108, since that's all I can find.

Haven't tried any seeds since then but the Pot of Gold was a good smoke. Twists 108 is a cheese X twister from an American breeder. They don't offer it anymore either.

Hmmm...seedfinder has it as a phenotype of Soma's somango: Twister (by Projects Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

regardless, any strain that makes a good grower stand up and take notice is one I have to look into. :cool:
Haha, yeah. Doc talks about his lemon paki so much that I plan on searching for a lemon/Thai or Afghan.

This turns into a connoisseur club. I am very interested in searching other strains because of what I read here. I really don't want to smoke just mediocre.

Haha, yeah. Doc talks about his lemon paki so much that I plan on searching for a lemon/Thai or Afghan.

This turns into a connoisseur club. I am very interested in searching other strains because of what I read here. I really don't want to smoke just mediocre.

Just get anything Dynastygenetics and you won't be sorry. I will eventually try all of Dynasty's gear.

Aw man...I've been busy doing something other than keep up with subscriptions. Come by here and find this

P6020805.JPG

I wanted to climb into the screen here. Great harvest Shiggs

I just ran across an interesting strain from VIP Seeds called Amnesia VIP. It's Amnesia x Lemon Thai. :slide: That could be good if they did it well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haven't tried any seeds since then but the Pot of Gold was a good smoke. Twists 108 is a cheese X twister from an American breeder. They don't offer it anymore either.

I was thinking seedism's 108, but it looks out of stock too... and watered down. Oh well looks like another legend i will never get to expeerience.

I was thinking seedism's 108, but it looks out of stock too... and watered down. Oh well looks like another legend i will never get to expeerience.

Man those crosses sound sooo good from up here!

A little off topic, I can' help it, but you should have t- shirts and bumper stickers that read, "Do you Shiggity Flip?"
All in favor, say ay. Lol

AI!!!!! You should consider this. There should be a way Shiggity, to at least market them to us. I'd LOVE to have one and I'd wear it proudly. When you decide to do this, let me know. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks so much Mason! For sure I will show pics of the manicure for you. If I can take a short video somehow I will showing how I trim a bud. So much easier to adapt the "if it has sugar it stays" rule when trimming. Really keeps the buds pristine in the jar as well.

I adopted Doc's rule about the sugar leaves from the beginning, mostly because I'm lazy, but also because the way those sugar leaves lovingly wrap themselves around the buds as they dry and cure takes my breath away it's so beautiful to me. Most of what I grow gets turned into brownies or oil, and both of those uses take fans, stem and bud, so technically I don't need to trim much at all.

I'd appreciate that video, and I know I'm not alone.

Shiggity, that was a beautiful harvest and I'm so stoked for you I'm grinnin' ear-to-ear. :laughtwo: Pork barbecue, no fair!!!!!

Shiggs, hypothetically, if you ever sold a twister clone in a dispensary, how much would you sell it for?

I know one guy that bought a clone of a hard to find stain for $2,000.

Shiggs, hypothetically, if you ever sold a twister clone in a dispensary, how much would you sell it for?

I know one guy that bought a clone of a hard to find stain for $2,000.

That is a super tough answer. I don't think I would sell it. But in hypothetical world what I would do is to self twister and then pheno hunt it. I would pick a pheno that was as close as possible and sell that instead. That way the OG genetics would still be exclusively mine but people could get a sweet cut of it as well. Gotta keep that mystery you know?

But speaking of mystery where is my update for this weekend? Well...I took a bunch of pics because I pulled the remaining twister, THC bomb and the pineapple fields down. The problem is my camera card got corrupted! So now I am going to the store to buy another card. So ticked off! All that work taking pics lol. But hey at least I still have the tut1 and hk11 to pull and I still got to take pics of the first twister to come down. And I still have the twister for next run too. But so sorry an epic update won't happen this week! T_T (old school emoji for tears)

That is a super tough answer. I don't think I would sell it. But in hypothetical world what I would do is to self twister and then pheno hunt it. I would pick a pheno that was as close as possible and sell that instead. That way the OG genetics would still be exclusively mine but people could get a sweet cut of it as well. Gotta keep that mystery you know?

Spoken like a true breeder :laughtwo: I kind of wonder if that's what Pyramid did with Tut. :shhh:

It's amazing what some of this stuff goes for in certain markets. I was talking to a rec farmer the other day and he is making nice offers for some of my genetics. There's even been talk of a business partnership. I don't really want a partner lol. I just want to be the first legal seed breeder in Washington State :) Just waiting for the seed part to be legal :rofl:

Spoken like a true breeder :laughtwo: I kind of wonder if that's what Pyramid did with Tut. :shhh:

It's amazing what some of this stuff goes for in certain markets. I was talking to a rec farmer the other day and he is making nice offers for some of my genetics. There's even been talk of a business partnership. I don't really want a partner lol. I just want to be the first legal seed breeder in Washington State :) Just waiting for the seed part to be legal :rofl:

I was under the impression that there is already a handful of legal seed breeders in Seattle itself let alone the State of Washington. Pretty sure Jinxproof is legal at the very least he is senior member of TGA. Not to burst your bubble because IMO the more the merrier! Then again maybe I'm missing something. It wouldn't be the first time. I consult in the Recreational industry and I have had similar offers. I have not entertained any of them. I'd encourage you to do the same. Don't let someone interfere with your creative property! Best of luck with it all.

I have a landrace from Papua New Guinea. To get the cut you have to risk going into territories controlled by cannibals. Thankfully one of my best mates happened to have a father who was a Prime minister and got hooked up in my high school days. Never given a cut out only crosses. I'm with you with giving a taste and not the whole shabang!

Back
Top Bottom