High Brix Kit 4 Strains QB 288 & 132s With EOD & Emerson Lights In A 6x4 Sealed Room

Yeah, but you weren't using all the floorspace for this grow were you? You should easily get 1.5 oz/sqft.

Anyway, nice run! :bravo:

I w
Yeah, but you weren't using all the floorspace for this grow were you? You should easily get 1.5 gr/sqft.

Anyway, nice run! :bravo:
i wasn’t using space efficiently. 3pots. 4plants. Which means the double was 5gal soil each. Not enough. Spread a little too thin to fill the net. Just adding another pot will up it. I’m happy with it. Hope it gets me through January. Holiday smoke fests May deplete it.

How big can a clone be? Could I chop up a eight- ten week old plant into 4 plants?

Interesting question. :hmmmm: My guess is that you'd lose a lot of time getting a bigger clone to root. The smaller ones would probably outgrow a big one. You could air-layer for instance, but I bet the small clone would be quicker.

I know that you can chop a long stem into several cuttings, and they'll each root ...

:bongrip:

Interesting question. :hmmmm: My guess is that you'd lose a lot of time getting a bigger clone to root. The smaller ones would probably outgrow a big one. You could air-layer for instance, but I bet the small clone would be quicker.

I know that you can chop a long stem into several cuttings, and they'll each root ...

:bongrip:
What would be the largest clone for the fastest veg?

What would be the largest clone for the fastest veg?

Don' know. It depends. I have bad luck trying to root tops of any size ... the habit makes a difference - long nodes or short nodes ... more leaves aren't better ... lower growth roots easier than upper growth ... lots of variables.

But whatever I'm doing, I rarely lose a cut. :bongrip:

I guess I look for healthy ones with 3-4 nodes on 'em? I can root a stem with just a couple nodes on it though - cut a long one and snip it into 2 or 3 lengths? The middle one will usually root fine with just 2 nodes to work with. It's odd to see it sprouting from the sides like that.

I take clones similarly to Gray, ut I have seen people that swear by taking monster clones. I saw one guy with a 1.5 to 2 foot cutting that he cloned. I have no idea how long it took him to get it to root enough to support itself, but he swore by taking huge clones. Said it cut his veg cycle down quite a bit. I have struggled to get big cuts to root so I continue to take small cuts.

E813EF40-4257-458E-A19E-D73470EF923C.jpeg
Off to the races

To describe the texture of bud, one would say dry, but not too dry. Too dry is the buds are almost weightless and turn to powder if you look at them too long. But on the other end is smokable.
Smokeable————too dry.
I feel the best bud is just inside too dry. If you squeeze the bud it crushes into a mounts of trichs and plant powder. Maybe that’s the way to describe it. All the plants parts are dryish(full of
Resin) just but the trichs are still plump. Idk. I’m high. Just thinking outloud. The buds im not smoking are past smokable into crisp territory. But not cured enough to be spongey and dry at the same time. Still wet on the inside is how I view it. They’re crisp and solid to the squeeze but you couldn’t tear it up for a joint(but with a grinder you could and smoke it). So I wait. Those that have reached the correct texture are bonkers good.
To assess DBHB on the harvest I’d say smooth is the most noticeable. The trichs give an obvious Keif flavor. The high is clean like I vaped. Review for growing. Easiest method, best end product, science, actual science the guides your when and whys with actual answers.

Back
Top Bottom