High Brix Kit 4 Strains QB 288 & 132s With EOD & Emerson Lights In A 6x4 Sealed Room

Tied everything down for an even canopy.
This grow was more water and less nutes.
6ml per gal. Feed once. A week.
More top buds. Plant seam to get less bud below.
Veg room has smaller plants(clones suck compared to seed imo) so we will see how next grow goes.
2BB67CBE-9CA0-465D-BADB-4C7712CF3AE0.jpeg
C6742A0A-6296-43B6-A1A3-C2C349B846A8.jpeg
2CA51D60-B853-40F9-9F9D-35E506DC80CE.jpeg
79D3A415-2BA2-414A-9F28-E63CFD5C15F2.jpeg
51C2C599-D77C-4947-9686-11A9B97DA204.jpeg

Yeah, that's a ton o' tops. :laughtwo:

It's good to see that the reduced umols is working. Higher ppfd will get deeper canopy penetration, but it can stunt the top. And the heat (radiant IR) isn't always welcome.

Some light reading last night on osmosis. Kramer, a physicist, published a paper on how it’s taught wrong in botany/biology/ chemistry. Physics has known for 50plus years how it works. But the simple version is as far as it has been pushed in biology. He says apparently a chemist and physicist have never discussed osmosis. That’s all we did. Which would be fine except it leads to nute issues when it’s applied wrong. It’s taught with several
Misconceptions. It applies to gasses not just liquids(anyone hearing superfine foliar spray). It requires a force, doesn’t happen spontaneously( solid pot, root bound plant). It says not an attractive force either. Ie not a salt concentration high/low thing. Adding nutes to the water doesn’t dilute the water ( Don’t water wet soil) Which would explain how pH matters in hydro. Hydrogen ie pH is a force the water has 2 hydrogens.
So We want to have large amounts of sugar in the roots(high brix). To be a high concentration in the root is still
Prioriity. But the force from the evaporotranspiration, the rootbound plant literally pushing against solid walls. The weight of the branches(more on the top where the bud is) pushing physically down the phloem into the root. Strong stems(growth ionic) would help this. Steaks would help the manipulation also. The how’s and why’s of what happens when we “feed”(wrong term also but whatever. Lol) helps manipulate and maximize it.
For me right now the flux of my tmep
And humidity are harming that. Ammonia doesn’t like
High temps so that being in a high concentration in the plant burns tips quick.
85is my Max temp. And doesn’t happen often or for very long but the AC-dehuey room full of water battle is real. Also I’ve been low on nutes with lots of watering. I think next time around I will feed low again but more often.
Organic highbrix soil is a huge advantage since the nutes store and breakdown with bacteria. Much easier to burn hydro.
I’m sure doc researched this. It’s a 2012 published article.
Genius!

It's always best, smokin' your own, eh? It just feels right and proper when you crush it in the same fingers that nurtured it for all those months. A good whiff of what's to come, and then the incineration. :slide:

Timeless. Simple.

Running a 4x4 and a 4x8 is expensive enough! Running that 8x8 cannot be cheap. Good thing you are getting a ton of bud in return!
3500-5k total build cost depending what you buy. 200ish a month power. But I smoke 4-8oz a month that’s not cheap. I see it as I spend $200 a month on smoke.
Sidenot hlg just dropped new QB QB648 diablo! 1700ppf
I probably won’t pay the premium but may buy 4-8 more of these china lights

Yeah my power bill can get crazy at times running full tilt. Last winter it was 500 a month plus and most of it was from tents and heaters trying to keep them warm. Even 500 a month would not be bad for 4-8 zips of smoke.
I ate cereal and gummies today. Knocked back hip and belly pain. But still smoked allday.

Back
Top Bottom