High Brix Kit 4 Strains QB 288 & 132s With EOD & Emerson Lights In A 6x4 Sealed Room

Red light up!

Attachments

• 98236B36-05A0-481B-883A-7A3004F6679F.jpeg
    98236B36-05A0-481B-883A-7A3004F6679F.jpeg
    856.9 KB · Views: 66
  • BC9F78B4-2E04-4366-8CA8-D4042F1C3021.jpeg
    BC9F78B4-2E04-4366-8CA8-D4042F1C3021.jpeg
    681.3 KB · Views: 60
  • E5F320D4-9319-4264-BC98-393F8B682EE0.jpeg
    E5F320D4-9319-4264-BC98-393F8B682EE0.jpeg
    887 KB · Views: 76
  • A8566355-83DD-46C0-8AB9-068EC51E7072.jpeg
    A8566355-83DD-46C0-8AB9-068EC51E7072.jpeg
    873.1 KB · Views: 69
Forgot to take a pic. Reds have already made them
Grow. Or they just grew. Lol. They were dry dry. Dropping leaves not happy light dry!!!. Yesterday they were not. Love this. Watered with tea today. High brix spray tomorrow. Two more weeks and they’ll be ready to flip. Next week I’m going to go down with intensity for a day or two. Gives them a rest and seems to make them grow looking for that intensity.

Growth ionic drench. A lot of dry leaves. And many that looked cal mag def. brown spots. Dry soil. Big drink for all 4!!!! All is well. Cleaned them up. They are growing
Looking great.

Attachments

• 947FBA7D-280B-43DD-B14C-03CD0562EC5E.jpeg
    947FBA7D-280B-43DD-B14C-03CD0562EC5E.jpeg
    568.3 KB · Views: 76
  • A6A305D0-3403-4C00-8448-280E2E79538C.jpeg
    A6A305D0-3403-4C00-8448-280E2E79538C.jpeg
    782.4 KB · Views: 62
Growth ionic drench. A lot of dry leaves. And many that looked cal mag def. brown spots. Dry soil. Big drink for all 4!!!! All is well. Cleaned them up. They are growing
Can u add a picture of ur entire garden and maybe the lights. I’m interested in what u built. After I finish my shed I might build some lights.

I’ll take a pic of all four tomorrow. You’ll want to build a light to save one upfront cost and watts used . I can’t post a pic of the light per the forum rules. Google qb288 and 132 and 18. I just use L angle aluminum the boards are predrilled.
Can u add a picture of ur entire garden and maybe the lights. I’m interested in what u built. After I finish my shed I might build some lights.

Are going to use window units for your rooms? Or mini spits. Even sealed you’ll need a carbon filter. CO2 controller, humidity, and temp controllers.2 rooms is 4 tanks(cause you want one ready when it runs out) find out where you can refill them. If it’s close I’d do a 20lb and a 5 for holdover until you fill the 20. If it’s far I’d do 2 20lb tanks per room. Lots of fans. Lots of plastic. Zipper seal your room. I plan to add more plastic and a 4th door to seal more.lol.

Are going to use window units for your rooms? Or mini spits. Even sealed you’ll need a carbon filter. CO2 controller, humidity, and temp controllers.2 rooms is 4 tanks(cause you want one ready when it runs out) find out where you can refill them. If it’s close I’d do a 20lb and a 5 for holdover until you fill the 20. If it’s far I’d do 2 20lb tanks per room. Lots of fans. Lots of plastic. Zipper seal your room. I plan to add more plastic and a 4th door to seal more.lol.
So I have a portable ac unit now. Just the one. I think I’m going to just use one room for now until I need to other one. I was planning on growing in my undercurrent system until I found docs kit. I was planning on gettting a mini at the end of this year. Getting married in sept. A lot of money going to that.
I have one 20lb co2. It’s right near my work so I can get tanks the same day.
Have two controllers that do everything. Humidity, co2, temp, all that.
I was planning on sending the ac over to the other room via inline fans in the attic.
I have 13 oscillating fans. Got a killer deal on a bunch and got parts to finish the other ones. It was awesome.
I have plastic behind all my exterior walls already. I was thinking about adding insulation and plastic to the outside of the rooms that are still on the inside of the shed if that makes sense. Opinion? Did u check my shed build out? Link is below.
I was going to do doors. I’m think about door then zipper going into the room now that u mention sealing the crap out of it. I did caulk and foam everything ridiculously

@Amy Gardner so when u are supposed to use plain water u add the tea too? So basically tea goes in any drench? Or watering.

OK, I don’t think you have to use it in the plain water but you can, and many do with good success.

I actually suspect Doc might say that it isn’t necessary as there is plenty of life in the soil. so it’s perhaps a bit hasty of me to say always use it in the plain water, especially early in veg. Maybe one of the growers who has been doing it successfully will confirm or deny for me. :)

I have a door that fits and seals with padding, 2 zipper doors and I’m thinking of adding a Velcro flap. A/c will need to be independent to the room. Same as CO2 and humidity. Since veg and flower are different. Especially if your going to build quantum boards. If you’ll start with just one room. Im pretty sure the Portable a/c won’t cut it. Leak smell and are inefficient. I’d get a Cheapo 5000btu for each room. I have been looking at your build. How big do you plan on the rooms being?
So I have a portable ac unit now. Just the one. I think I’m going to just use one room for now until I need to other one. I was planning on growing in my undercurrent system until I found docs kit. I was planning on gettting a mini at the end of this year. Getting married in sept. A lot of money going to that.
I was planning on sending the ac over to the other room via inline fans in the attic.
I have 13 oscillating fans. Got a killer deal on a bunch and got parts to finish the other ones. It was awesome.
I have plastic behind all my exterior walls already. I was thinking about adding insulation and plastic to the outside of the rooms that are still on the inside of the shed if that makes sense. Opinion? Did u check my shed build out? Link is below.
I was going to do doors. I’m think about door then zipper going into the room now that u mention sealing the crap out of it. I did caulk and foam everything ridiculously

And definitely go with the kit. Ease of use alone , not to mention healthier plants that grow bigger faster and eventually tastier buds!!! My friend does hydro. Says genetics decide plant size and harvest size. Lol. Excuses as to why he grows only a few oz on a plant. Same seeds as me . I’m pounding it out.

Genetics do decide plant size and harvest size, but it is up to us to unlock the full potential of the genetics! I ran two Orangeade phenos for a while, one consistently yielded just over 4 ounces a plant while the other one yielded closer to 7 plus. Unfortunately the lower yielding one turned out to be the better of the two. Neither were quite as good as the Slurricane though.

Genetics matters to a point but If I grow my plant for 10-12weeks of veg and 10-12 for flower and you do 6 weeks veg 8 weeks flower apples to apples I’d grow more bud.
Genetics do decide plant size and harvest size, but it is up to us to unlock the full potential of the genetics! I ran two Orangeade phenos for a while, one consistently yielded just over 4 ounces a plant while the other one yielded closer to 7 plus. Unfortunately the lower yielding one turned out to be the better of the two. Neither were quite as good as the Slurricane though.

Back
Top Bottom