Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hello doc and team, I got the kit and Im cooking my soil right now but I have a bug problem with my seedlings and wanted to know anyone of you nice people could ID it for me...? Duggan and Niko are not sure what they are and advised me to post it here!

It’s greenish looks like a larva and moves slowly
I have only seen 2 of them yesterday and killed them right away!

I dont have better pics because they are small and hard to get my camera focus on it....

But if you guys have any more specific questions let me know

P.S they are only on 1 of my 4 seedlings

Just a guess but thinking springtail or pauropods

maybe.png

Just a guess but thinking springtail or pauropods

maybe.png
Thats to transparent for what I have seen but thanks for the help! What do you guys think about Thrips if I’m looking at the pictures in that site its looks 99% like it...

Could anyone give me there thoughts on this?

Thanks you guys!

I don't know what they are, but do know I wouldn't want them on my plants! I don't know enough about Doc's Leafwash to comment on it specifically, but I suspect that would be the preferred HB method of dealing with them. If you don't have Leafwash, either Spinosad or Baccilium Thurengensis (BT) should work against soft-bodied, caterpillar-like critters. :goodluck:

EDIT: If possible, I'd also separate from the other plants! ;)

Yeah I want to get rid of them asap but I don’t know how yet and it’s stressing me hahaha:passitleft:

Thats to transparent for what I have seen but thanks for the help! What do you guys think about Thrips if I’m looking at the pictures in that site its looks 99% like it...

Could anyone give me there thoughts on this?

Thanks you guys!

Yeah I want to get rid of them asap but I don’t know how yet and it’s stressing me hahaha:passitleft:

Make up a foliar spray, like DeStress, at 1/4 strength and set your sprayer to kill (max pressure....if you're using a trigger type sprayer ditch it for something that can be pressurized, like a Solo Sprayer) and physically blast the bastards off every inch of the plant.

You're happy, the plant is happy, and the insects are not happy. I wouldn't get too worried about those things once the plants are in High Brix Territory, but in the meantime, please try to knock them out.

Make up a foliar spray, like DeStress, at 1/4 strength and set your sprayer to kill (max pressure....if you're using a trigger type sprayer ditch it for something that can be pressurized, like a Solo Sprayer) and physically blast the bastards off every inch of the plant.

You're happy, the plant is happy, and the insects are not happy. I wouldn't get too worried about those things once the plants are in High Brix Territory, but in the meantime, please try to knock them out.
Thank you very much for the advice!!

It's Neikos mix......1/3 prewashed canna coco in PM HP Myco. Don't get all excited just yet....I'm working with it to figure it out and understand why it works. It's possible we might do nothing....or we could formulate a "coco" amendment. Still working with it.

Well either way she is bangin bro congrats. That frost is amazing it gives me high hopes of mine starting to flower and i havent even planted anything yet lmao. Is that more indica or sativa it looks more of a sativa to me if im not wrong also that white tip in pic 003.jpg what does tht mean? Ive had a plant do that 2 me b4 n i was wondering if it was cuz i light burned tht particular plant tht time or if it was a genetic issue or what? If u happen to know or any1 for tht matter an could let me know i wud appreciate it thank u an namaste.

Some High Brix (DBHBB) sativas.....3 weeks from chop. First two pics show an Ace's, A5 X Malawi leaf....with 14 blades ...and a small cluster of flowers growing out of the 'hip' of a leaf.
Goddamn duggs bright!! And duggs said let there be light lol that is one intense lookn setup u got there congrats i cant wait till my 5x5 tent shows up an i get to setup my dual perfect sun dwarf stars and my growant g400 an if i need alil xtra side light i got 2 mars reflector 96s an 4 mars 300s an vipar spectra600 lmao so i definitely thi k ill be guud for light but urs looks so nice am futuristic. An congrats on those sativa beauties u got there. One time i had a bud grow on a leaf like tht its was from the strain black domina if i remember right altho i cud be wrong but pretty sure im not lol. Anyway jus wanted to say lookn gud bro an congrats on that upcoming harvest it looks like bnb its guna b a massive hual.

Hey guys just got my clones into hb soil 2day. So 2day marks my true start of my hb grow. Question with the transplant drench can i store tht in the fridge for any amount of time till i need it next or should tht stuff be used right away?

Hey guys just got my clones into hb soil 2day. So 2day marks my true start of my hb grow. Question with the transplant drench can i store tht in the fridge for any amount of time till i need it next or should tht stuff be used right away?

I will leave a transplant drench for one day....no longer. If it's hot....don't save it. If it's cold it can "keep" for 12 hours, but it's a risk to go longer. The best practice is to use it up.

Back
Top Bottom