Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

You mention that this is your 3rd kit grow. Does that mean you're in 3rd run soil? I had the same thing happen in 3rd run from to much organic matter getting built up in the soil.

Also, in my experience, your cats seem a bit on the heavy side. I normally don't go heavier than 1ml per gallon of soil on my cats, or they scorch the leaves. That works out to around 7ml per gallon of water that I'm adding, since you're figuring your drench in that manner.
no i meant. third time growing with kit. all in first run soil so far.

I've got some pure sativas that are sensitive to GI, but other than that the only drench that I have to go easy with every time is the Cats. If I go over 1ml per gallon of soil I get the crispy lead edges except for a few really hungry frankenstrains. Trans you can give all day long and not scorch anything in my experience. To much just doesn't do anything extra.

I was thinking the same thing Morg, cats slightly strong. That is the step where we see the most burning of leaves like that. Cap, is it possible this started after the cats or was it more recent? Either was she will be fine, doesn't look like you have much more time.

:passitleft:
definately after cats. im going to tone it down when i give the white cookies its first cat drench.

this was the gorilla zkittles day after first cat. was doing well
DE616626-9ABF-4FC2-B942-4C3B5672CD7C.jpeg

Good morning gang. Please keep in mind , the CD's DO NOT have to be used if your plants are not nice and healthy , i recommend skipping the CD's and sticking to alternating the two main Drenches , being the Trans and GI OK. Last crop i simply didn't feel comfortable giving the two CD's as i did not want to have them fade too much . So, my advise is to not give any CD if the plants are not doing great with no fade . Hope this helps. Cheers gang! :circle-of-love:

Good morning gang. Please keep in mind , the CD's DO NOT have to be used if your plants are not nice and healthy , i recommend skipping the CD's and sticking to alternating the two main Drenches , being the Trans and GI OK. Last crop i simply didn't feel comfortable giving the two CD's as i did not want to have them fade too much . So, my advise is to not give any CD if the plants are not doing great with no fade . Hope this helps. Cheers gang! :circle-of-love:
a little confused.. used the word " not " alot

so. if your plants are nice and healthy, you completely skip cat drenches ?

Im lost im trying to buy doc kit in canada, any of you have done it? Amazon they dont ship doc kit to canada, directly on website of doc they dont tell the price with shipping any know how much shipping cost

a little confused.. used the word " not " alot

so. if your plants are nice and healthy, you completely skip cat drenches ?

Hey CC . Mornin to ya sir! NO, wat i mean is...if your plants are not doing very well and showing some fade or other issues, i recommend skipping the two CD's. So, only proceed with the two CD's if your plants are healthy and showing no issues.
Hope this clears that up for ya bud. Cheers.

Im lost im trying to buy doc kit in canada, any of you have done it? Amazon they dont ship doc kit to canada, directly on website of doc they dont tell the price with shipping any know how much shipping cost

you have to contact him directly through email and he will sort you out.
shipping is a little steep.
a " beginners type " kit he can prolly send in one medium sized box.
cost aprx 50$ CAD to ship

best to ask him though,
Hey CC . Mornin to ya sir! NO, wat i mean is...if your plants are not doing very well and showing some fade or other issues, i recommend skipping the two CD's. So, only proceed with the two CD's if your plants are healthy and showing no issues.
Hope this clears that up for ya bud. Cheers.
ok . i gotcha ..cool. thanks for taking the time. much appreciated

For anyone looking to purchase a DBHBB 'kit', Canadian or otherwise. Doc's email is membership@cannapharms.com. This is the fastest way to reach Doc. Doc ALWAYS gets items shipped out in record time and has not received one complaint over the years due to shipping taking too long. As was mentioned though , shipping to us , up here in the great white north is a little steep but well worth the extra cost. DBHBB is simply the best high brix/organic method out there. I say this because i have tried every method i could over 30 plus years of growing cannabis and i highly recommend peeps trying Doc's gear. You will NOT regret it. My nearly 8 years and over 20 grows using the 'kit' is a testament to it's greatness. Cheers eh.
Any questions about getting , or using Docs 'kit' , please just ask ok! there are many , many growers on this sight that will agree with me. cheers eh. :circle-of-love:

In the doc site they say you need an ro system, I dont have the money to buy an ro system yet, if i let sit my tap water 24h hour so the chlorine go out would it be ok?

Good day 88! RO, distilled or TESTED tap/well water is fine to use. FYI, just letting the water 'sit out' is great for getting the chlorine out but that DOES NOT remove other nasty's , like chloramine (microbe killer) and all other heavy metals , like lead etc. If a grower absolutely needs to use tap water it is IMPERITIVE the grower has it tested to determine its contents. You will need a decent filtering system of some kind to remove all the nasty's as straight tap water grows will NOT do nearly as well as a properly filtered water supply. All kinds of issues will develope and totally frustrate a grower. Please try and locate/use a decent water supply. Remember , DBHBB is a living soil and it's success revolves around a healthy /teeming microbial life. Cheers eh. :circle-of-love:

I have it but its in french im trying to find o e in english so i can show it to you guys
I hope you get it sorted out. I just buy gallon jugs of Distilled water, I do have a filter that attaches to a garden hose and it says it filters Chlorine and Chloramine, If I cant get enough distilled water from the store, In this Crazy Virus thing , I will have to use my filter.

Back
Top Bottom