Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

For anyone looking to purchase a DBHBB 'kit', Canadian or otherwise. Doc's email is membership@cannapharms.com. This is the fastest way to reach Doc. Doc ALWAYS gets items shipped out in record time and has not received one complaint over the years due to shipping taking too long. As was mentioned though , shipping to us , up here in the great white north is a little steep but well worth the extra cost. DBHBB is simply the best high brix/organic method out there. I say this because i have tried every method i could over 30 plus years of growing cannabis and i highly recommend peeps trying Doc's gear. You will NOT regret it. My nearly 8 years and over 20 grows using the 'kit' is a testament to it's greatness. Cheers eh.
Any questions about getting , or using Docs 'kit' , please just ask ok! there are many , many growers on this sight that will agree with me. cheers eh. :circle-of-love:
:nomo: :surf::morenutes:

Puffer... :high-five:...:passitleft:
Life is boring in Caronaville, Duggan !! We've completely isolated for almost a month now ! What's going on in Canada ?? We don't really know what's going on, in the rest of the world. We only hear what our government wants us to know, and most of it is BS !! Everything non-essential is shut down. Restaurants can still sell take out or delivery. schools & churches are closed !!
And of course those essential liquor stores are open !! :rofl: :passitleft:And Dispensary's are closed, so cannabis is not essential, in Ma. !! Convenience stores and gas stations are open. Shelves are empty of toilet paper & facial tissue. No disinfectants to be found, folks are making their own with 190 proof alcohol !! At my age (78 if I make August) and in my condition, I know , that surviving covid-19 is an impossibility !! Wife is 70 and in same boat, only she doesn't have copd & I do. And the slap in the face is, Gas is under $2, while nothings moving !! The smog has cleared up in LA !! but I've heard nothing on what used to be world news, about the rioting in Hong Kong and how many people was really eliminated there. No middle east news, no Afghanistan news, just a steady dose of covid-19, and all the deaths. They miscounted the dead in NY, and today added 2700 more, too the tally. How the hell you gonna misplace 2700 dead bodies !! Burying them in trenches !! And Duggan, It's all televised !!
Just started reading your journal, so I'll get back to it !! Hope you & yours are well !! :passitleft::reading420magazine:

Thanks for sharing Puffer. Up here in Southern Ontario, everything is closed , or shut down except for gas stations, grocery stores liquor stores/beer stores. We have also been isolating for close to a month now too. I'm only scheduled to work one day a week at the university i work at. It's closed , but still is operational and i work in Plant Operations , as an Electrician.

I heard about them burying the dead in trenches,...sounds so barbaric, but i understand why. Everything is messed up. Anyhow, tired, cheers Puffer, stay healthy. :high-five:

Hi gang, Happy hump day!

Here's a eye candy from my garden to start the day.

vlcsnap-2020-04-14-03h32m03s053.png

Harvest is coming around the corner and boy I am excited.

Foliars are best sprayed as far into bloom as is practically possible. I however will caution growers to NOT spray to liberally while their crops are near the end of bloom due to possible mold from too much moisture in/on the colas/buds. If peeps want to continue spraying deep into bloom, i highly recommend spraying very lightly and maintain ventilation in your grow tent/room while doing so. Cheers eh.

50 gallons ought to do it.
Maybe I should slow my roll a bit. The first set of pictures were from plants I had planned on up potting tomorrow into ten gallon pots and flipping about ten days later. I've got a picture of all sizes of plants in my veg room and the eight plants I have in your dirt. 4 "the new" clones 100% indica. 4 fem photo Malawi x pck 60% saliva and 40% indica. What plants are the right size for 20-25 gallon planters to go outside in about 3 weeks?
20200415_165606.jpg

Four Malawi x pck seeds In Docs dirt

20200415_165601.jpg

Four New clones in docs dirt
20200415_165047.jpg

These are the different sizes of plants I have in my veg room. GG #4 photo seeds. Clones of the new, Alaskan purple, white widow, and strawberry just.
Which size ant should I grow outdoors?

Back
Top Bottom