Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Maybe I should slow my roll a bit. The first set of pictures were from plants I had planned on up potting tomorrow into ten gallon pots and flipping about ten days later. I've got a picture of all sizes of plants in my veg room and the eight plants I have in your dirt. 4 "the new" clones 100% indica. 4 fem photo Malawi x pck 60% saliva and 40% indica. What plants are the right size for 20-25 gallon planters to go outside in about 3 weeks?
20200415_165606.jpg

Four Malawi x pck seeds In Docs dirt

20200415_165601.jpg

Four New clones in docs dirt
20200415_165047.jpg

These are the different sizes of plants I have in my veg room. GG #4 photo seeds. Clones of the new, Alaskan purple, white widow, and strawberry just.
Which size ant should I grow outdoors?

I'm sorry about your son. Our oldest was born in 1990 and I can't imagine losing him.

Things are going to veg outside for a while and 25 gallons is a very small container, so put the smallest two outside. The others can certainly bloom indoors immediately.

Day 1 of Ned’s High Brix adventure! I‘m lucky enough to have a buddy who’s been an HB grower for a long time and he gave me some cooked soil so I can get this gal off to the races. This is a clone of Seedsman Jack Herer that threw some nice roots in my mister before I transplanted into the soil with the ROOTS dusting.

Attachments

• 3FF8096C-9D1C-4382-9CC4-7E9887CBE0E8.jpeg
    3FF8096C-9D1C-4382-9CC4-7E9887CBE0E8.jpeg
    928.4 KB · Views: 181
I'm sorry about your son. Our oldest was born in 1990 and I can't imagine losing him.

Things are going to veg outside for a while and 25 gallons is a very small container, so put the smallest two outside. The others can certainly bloom indoors
Thanks Doc. Yes its a horrible thing to go through and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
How many gallon containers should I use for an my outdoor grow?

Next problem I see for my outside grow is the smell. My thoughts were to hang a bunch of those air fresheners that you hang in your car. Will this work? Is there something that would work better?
I don't think that's going to work. :ganjamon:

Are you growing stinky frankenstrains? I try and go for the less aromatic strains outdoors.

Next problem I see for my outside grow is the smell. My thoughts were to hang a bunch of those air fresheners that you hang in your car. Will this work? Is there something that would work better?
When the wind is still, is when you can smell skunk in the whole neighborhood !! You'll never cover up the smell or at least I couldn't. It's those times when a breeze is not to be found, the smell just sits there and gets smellier and smellier, I love that smell, but try and be respectable of my neighbors, some don't care, but I respect all neighbors. Until they're disrespectful to me ! Now that it's legal, the smell is in the air, no matter if I grow or not !! :rofl:

Puffer, look for shorter blooming sativas. Like , say 'Lilly'. :passitleft:
I probably wont put anything out this yr.? Recovering from being paralized and in pain , with this sciatic nerve problem and just don't know how long it's gonna be, before I can get er done again? Rehab is hell sometimes !!

Well after talking things over with wife and son we've decided that growing outside is not the best thought we ever came up with. Living in a city and a state that's not legal to grow in is just crazy to thunk about an outdoor grow. We've got a great system going on inside and no one wants to jeopardize that. Just going to have to wait for the state to allow us to legally grow. Its a legal state but we need better laws to get voted in. Hopefully it'll be on the ballot next year.

Well after talking things over with wife and son we've decided that growing outside is not the best thought we ever came up with. Living in a city and a state that's not legal to grow in is just crazy to thunk about an outdoor grow. We've got a great system going on inside and no one wants to jeopardize that. Just going to have to wait for the state to allow us to legally grow. Its a legal state but we need better laws to get voted in. Hopefully it'll be on the ballot next year.
I decided the same thing, Its just not worth it in states that don't allow cultivation. I will just do my indoor thing until it is legal

When I look back on my gorilla growing days, we took some crazy stupid chances and got away with most of it !! :rofl: But you're right, it's not worth it !! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom