High CBD levels

Scottsquatch

Ok, so I notice that a lot of folks on this site commonly make inquiries about strains high in CBD. So I had to share this strain I found at growers choice seedbank. The strain is called blueberry CBD and it has a CBD level of 7%. Considering many strains are less than 1%, I thought this one was worth mentioning. It also has a THC level of 7% as well, so I'm guessing it would be great for those folks that want the benifits of CBD without getting high as heck. Also of note, this strain has got to be one of the most colorful strains I have ever seen.

Ok, so I notice that a lot of folks on this site commonly make inquiries about strains high in CBD. So I had to share this strain I found at growers choice seedbank. The strain is called blueberry CBD and it has a CBD level of 7%. Considering many strains are less than 1%, I thought this one was worth mentioning. It also has a THC level of 7% as well, so I'm guessing it would be great for those folks that want the benifits of CBD without getting high as heck. Also of note, this strain has got to be one of the most colorful strains I have ever seen.
Well that's interesting however there has been what's called a " groundbreaking new strain". Seedsman has it. It's called Master hemp and it is a high-cbd low-thc with a 32 to 1 ratio CBD.
15% CBD with only 0.5% THC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190117-232839_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190117-232839_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 144
I might get that stuff then. My wife really needs CBD, but does not want to get high very often. I could make some good CBD oil with that stuff.
Certainly could. I have some on the way simply for when I feel like smoking but dont wanna get baked. They are very expensive seeds but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom