High & Dry During Hurricanes, Storms

julianne

The thread about rationing gave me this idea.

Have you ever found yourself running low with terrible weather coming or during some other disaster. What great lengths have you gone to to get some herb?

Back in high school a friend and I walked a few miles to friend's house in the snow to get stoned. It wasn't snowing when we decided on skipping school but it was snowing its ass of by the time we actually followed through with the plan. It was the worst because school ended up getting closed early (apparently shortly after we left) because of all the snow... and school busses were passing us while we were walking down the road, soaked from head to toe. When we finally got my friends house were we sat by the fireplace and smoked weed for hours.

....Have you ever found yourself running low with terrible weather coming or during some other disaster.....
running low or out is a disaster. when you get low that is like a tornado watch. when you run out its like you can hear the tornado.

keep your head down
:passitleft:

^ totally agreed. i feel "naked" if i dont have at least a couple grams at the house...no matter what circumstances are...

and you should also keep an emergency weed kit :). like put 5g's aside for emergencies and never smoke from it unless... :)

nothing gnarly, but theres been some times where some heavy rain was gonna come in on sat. so friday night i went and got some herb and spent sat. blazing watching it pour.

HAHA i just had to laugh....... the things peeps will go thru to get a bag.. im gonna subscribe to this thread....
i had a friend who accidently burned his house down, went back in to get his bag of pot.... he was ok so it was funny.

HAHA i just had to laugh....... the things peeps will go thru to get a bag.. im gonna subscribe to this thread....
i had a friend who accidently burned his house down, went back in to get his bag of pot.... he was ok so it was funny.

haha well i mean your house is already burning down what else can you do... i know i would get my herb for sure

It had been raining buckets and my friend and I went across town to score for weekend. But after hanging out a couple of hours we weren't able to get back home because the creeks had overflowed. There were 3 ways to get back to my house but all 3 were flooded. We ended up partying and spending night on floor at dealer's house.

Me and a couple friends went hiking to a camping spot we usually go to on the weekends. Along the way we stopped and got out the weed and smoked a couple of bowls from my RooR (Of course Im bringing my bong with me!). We put the bong back in its case and headed down the trail. We set up camp and continued to do so for an hour or so. After it was all said and done we were in the tent about to smoke some weed. Well my dumb ass buddy cant seem to find his ounce bag he had. After about 10 minutes or so of this idiot thinking, he remembers that he left it on top of a big rock we sit on further back the trail. We make up our minds and pretty much know that the 40 minute was well worth that ounce of sweet marijuana. We get our gear, our flashlights and we head out. 5 minutes into the walk its a fucking DOWN POUR. It was raining so hard we were getting sucked into the ground from all the mud. We were thinking about all that sweet mariuana getting wet or lost, so we kept moving onward. It took us 2 hours to finnaly get to the weed! I fell off a fucking hill into a creek, it was so dark I couldnt even see the big ass drop in front of me. Not to mention it was raining so hard I wouldnt of been able to make it down without busting my ass regardless. When we finnaly made it back to camp the weed was ok, good thing the dumbass bagged it up in a couple bags to make it waterproof. That night after all the bullshit we went through we smoked all the weed that night.

I always keep my hurricane emergency supplies on hand. Don't forget such taken for granted things as lighters or matches and papers. And chocolate and - - - - - - - - - -!
Should we start a list here?

We were on alert here this afternoon AGAIN. Wildfires on 2 sides but I think they've got them down. 7 borate bombers flying all afternoon. Voluntary evacuation AGAIN. It's just getting dark so sleeping will not be easy. Anyway, I started laying out things in case I had to pack up the car and kitties. Guess what the first thing I packed in the car was? :laughtwo:

We were on alert here this afternoon AGAIN. Wildfires on 2 sides but I think they've got them down. 7 borate bombers flying all afternoon. Voluntary evacuation AGAIN. It's just getting dark so sleeping will not be easy. Anyway, I started laying out things in case I had to pack up the car and kitties. Guess what the first thing I packed in the car was? :laughtwo:

Me and a couple friends went hiking to a camping spot we usually go to on the weekends. Along the way we stopped and got out the weed and smoked a couple of bowls from my RooR (Of course Im bringing my bong with me!). We put the bong back in its case and headed down the trail. We set up camp and continued to do so for an hour or so. After it was all said and done we were in the tent about to smoke some weed. Well my dumb ass buddy cant seem to find his ounce bag he had. After about 10 minutes or so of this idiot thinking, he remembers that he left it on top of a big rock we sit on further back the trail. We make up our minds and pretty much know that the 40 minute was well worth that ounce of sweet marijuana. We get our gear, our flashlights and we head out. 5 minutes into the walk its a fucking DOWN POUR. It was raining so hard we were getting sucked into the ground from all the mud. We were thinking about all that sweet mariuana getting wet or lost, so we kept moving onward. It took us 2 hours to finnaly get to the weed! I fell off a fucking hill into a creek, it was so dark I couldnt even see the big ass drop in front of me. Not to mention it was raining so hard I wouldnt of been able to make it down without busting my ass regardless. When we finnaly made it back to camp the weed was ok, good thing the dumbass bagged it up in a couple bags to make it waterproof. That night after all the bullshit we went through we smoked all the weed that night.
that would have been a wild ass trip. wish i could of been there with ya..

I always keep my hurricane emergency supplies on hand. Don't forget such taken for granted things as lighters or matches and papers. And chocolate and - - - - - - - - - -!
Should we start a list here?

Thats the worst, when you actually have the weed but your missing something else fundamental, like a lighter. That shit burns so bad....

Back
Top Bottom