High Everyone: I am just an old hippie

RoyFlower63

420 Member
I am 56 have 5 children 7 grandchildren, one on the way.
I love Jesus! I love Gods gift to us
" the marijuana plant" I judge no one,I have my license,I am just learning how to grow on my 3rd grow,, not real good success but this time I have upgraded feel good about this one! Lol. Well not sure what else to say,,I am working on my 8yr of sobriety, been clean for over 9. On disability,I am just a all around cool loving dude who loves his wife and family more than life itself. But that's about it unless you want to know more than ask God bless you all peace out.

Welcome to 420,Roy :welcome:
You're gonna fit right in around here!
Post up some pics,let's see what you're working on...

Welcome.

Here ya go!

And when/if you do a journal,you should put a link to it in your signature,so we can find it!
(lotta journals out there)

" the marijuana plant" I judge no one,I have my license,I am just learning how to grow on my 3rd grow,, not real good success but this time I have upgraded feel good about this one! Lol. Well not sure what else to say,,I am working on my 8yr of sobriety, been clean for over 9. On disability,I am just a all around cool loving dude who loves his wife and family more than life itself. But that's about it unless you want to know more than ask God bless you all peace out.
Old is the new young. Welcome

:welcome: to :420: Roy:passitleft:Well you have 4 years and 3 grandchildren on me :rofl: my 4th was just born in July :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom