HIGH Everyone in 420 Land!

Nirvanagypsy

I am a new member from a legal Medical Marijuana State. I am licenced in Two states & help out as much as I can with the MMJ movement.
I am a Hep-C Patient with a small seziur disorder ta boot. I have owned many things made from Hemp. Recently a pair of shoes from THCF but they fell apart very quickly lol. But they were very comfortable while they lasted.:rollit:

Welcome Nirvanagypsy, Hope you enjoy yourself while your here. Many good things here to learn and some great people to meet. Stay high stay dry :peace:

Welcome to 420 !:welcome:

You have found a great place to learn how to grow your own,Nirvanagypsy and support Legalization and Awareness. This is a fun site, but it is also a very educational site. There are many very helpful members here very willing to advise and help you too.
You probably already know the site is divided into FORUMS and the Forums into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS.

I hope you hang around and visit often.

:peace:

Hey Nirvanagypsy, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :thanks: for joining us at the friendliest 420 site on the net. :ganjamon:
That's a good looking plant brother. You grew that, Yes? :yummy:
If you did start a grow journal, and show off your skills. :thumb:
:thanks: again, here its the more the merrier. :slide:

Hey Nirvanagypsy, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :thanks: for joining us at the friendliest 420 site on the net. :ganjamon:
That's a good looking plant brother. You grew that, Yes? :yummy:
If you did start a grow journal, and show off your skills. :thumb:
:thanks: again, here its the more the merrier. :slide:

Thank you friend! Yep That was my recent work with Northern Lights 5 from HighGrade Seed.The picture above is 30 days into flower. :ganjamon:

Hello Nirvanagypsy and :welcome: to 420.
Fitting in nicely around here We see.
Great to have you part of the Community.
Fantastic pictures my friend. Great Growin' :welldone:
We will be looking for more from you in the forums. :ciao:
Stopping in to visit your journal. :yummy:
See you around and Best of luck in all you do. :thumb:

Hello Nirvanagypsy and :welcome: to 420.
Fitting in nicely around here We see.
Great to have you part of the Community.
Fantastic pictures my friend. Great Growin' :welldone:
We will be looking for more from you in the forums. :ciao:
Stopping in to visit your journal. :yummy:
See you around and Best of luck in all you do. :thumb:

Thank you friend! I app the warm welcome & nice compliments! 420 mag is definatly my new crash site hehe. Again.. :thanks: for such a warm welcome here. :):ganjamon:

:welcome: to 420! So glad you could join us! Here at 420, you haven't just joined a forum, you have joined a family! We are all here to help eachother and spread Cannabis/Hemp Awareness. You can check out some of the links in my signature just to get you started, if you haven't already! LoL.. The links will lead you to many of our forums, which includes Monthly 420 Contests, General Talk and to some of our trusty sponsors! You can also browse the Grow Room. There you can start your own journal and check out other grows! If you ask any questions, just let me know! Enjoy Life & Stay High!

See you are the forums!! Soon I hope! LoL
Very Nice to meet you. Thank you for a warm welcome into the Fam.
Very Much appreicated. :)

Back
Top Bottom