High fellow greenthusiasts!

5toner

Hi! I'm Saskia and I've been lurking here for quite a while now and I finally got my sshh together and signed up. YAY!
I have never grown myself but now I have my first seeds germinating and I will start a grow journal to get some most valued support from all of you awesome people(Will update you on that). I'm 22 and I guess you could say that I've been smoking for about 6 years. Nowadays mostly for medicinal purposes since I have a pretty rough case of insomnia. Other than that I prefer a nice bong hit to alcohol or any other poison too.
I live in Europe and in my country weed is strictly illegal and a gram of ditch weed costs about 20 euros on the street + mostly you get ripped off because half of it is stems and it's never cured properly. That's why I've decided to take matters in to my own hands and start growing. Nothing better than a relaxing hobby with sweet-sweet results :)
Anyways... totally new here so feel free to ask questions!
Peace, Love & Happiness to you all!

S

Re: High fellow greenthusiasts!:)

hey man :welcome: to:420:

:goodjob: on making the decision to grow your own medicine .

5toner....There is a way to put the link to your grow journal on your posts as a signature... I did it once :) I'm sure somebody who isn't as prone to brain farts as I am can help you with that! LOL
And :welcome:

go to the top of this page and click settings .. then on the left side of that page click edit signature . and the link from your journal page and save ..

Thanks for your help guys!;) Could any of you tell me if my grow space is okay or should I adjust some stuff? I really don't want to screw these babies up:) I have a bad track record with other plants.. I once had a cactus that ended up reallllllllly penis shaped:D :D ... I guess that's too much info :)

Thanks for your help guys!;) Could any of you tell me if my grow space is okay or should I adjust some stuff? I really don't want to screw these babies up:) I have a bad track record with other plants.. I once had a cactus that ended up reallllllllly penis shaped:D :D ... I guess that's too much info :)

I checked out your journal. Your space looks ok... but I grow in an entire room so I'm no expert. I am curious about your light set up.... is that something you made yourself or bought? By the way... awesome job building your own set-up! :bravo: I intend to do something very similar for my next grow. :peace:

wtf lol:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everything in my grow space is DIY. I wired the lights together in an electrical box. There are no growshops or decent places to buy stuff like that in my country so I had to make it work :) Lots of love went into it so I hope my house won't burn down:D

lol well good job

Hi! I'm Saskia and I've been lurking here for quite a while now and I finally got my sshh together and signed up. YAY!
I have never grown myself but now I have my first seeds germinating and I will start a grow journal to get some most valued support from all of you awesome people(Will update you on that). I'm 22 and I guess you could say that I've been smoking for about 6 years. Nowadays mostly for medicinal purposes since I have a pretty rough case of insomnia. Other than that I prefer a nice bong hit to alcohol or any other poison too.
I live in Europe and in my country weed is strictly illegal and a gram of ditch weed costs about 20 euros on the street + mostly you get ripped off because half of it is stems and it's never cured properly. That's why I've decided to take matters in to my own hands and start growing. Nothing better than a relaxing hobby with sweet-sweet results :)
Anyways... totally new here so feel free to ask questions!
Peace, Love & Happiness to you all!

S
20 euros a gram... in england its £20 an 1/8th and £120 a gram...

@JayGee, welcome to the forum and it's good to see your participating, that's what this place is all about.
Oh, by the way, you were answering a post that was last answered in 2014.

Take care and don't forget to call.

Back
Top Bottom