High from Alabama

babilette420

High! Im holly, a new member to this 420 community. I go to work and come home to my bong... when im bored i get on the computer and play the xbox 360 elite system. Music is a big part of my life, as well as my writing is. I just lost an awesome 16 yr old brother in a car accident the 4th of july. Now, im just killing time. And thats just a few facts about me.... feel free to git me up and chat.

I couldn't imagine loosing a sibling, I am truly sorry to hear that. I am glad that with in short order you have managed to right yourself to a more positive life view!
I love your name, Its one of those names that always catches my eye.
Come home to your bong? lulz, i know what cha mean!
Glad you came to the site, hope you will stay and join us in some fun, And your quote is awesome, KMK, kotton mouth kings right?

xbox360 elite? oh hell yes, what games you playing recently? I recently passed Bioshock (late i know) but, I am an achievement whore ;-)

Hello Holly, welcome to the 420 forums. You'll find a lot of very supportive people here, including me. I am truly sorry to hear about your brother because I know the pain of losing someone very close, I lost my only daughter in 2001, and had to watch what it did to my son, who was 14 at the time. Cannabis did, and still does help me through the rough spots.

This is a wonderful site with loving, supportive people, and a ton of information on every cannabis related subject you can think of. So enjoy you're stay with us, and always know you can come here and be with friends.

Hi Holly. Welcome to 420! Are you finding everything you want and need in the forums? If not, ask around!

thanks for tha message man.
yea, my quote is kmk, it was one of my lil bros fav. songs..

anyways, yea, i just try and fuckin be happy now. i work, and smoke bud. i dont really fuck wit alota ppl i live around now.. its some retarded motha fuckers runnin round this bitch...

so, whats up?

Hello Holly, welcome to the 420 forums. You'll find a lot of very supportive people here, including me. I am truly sorry to hear about your brother because I know the pain of losing someone very close, I lost my only daughter in 2001, and had to watch what it did to my son, who was 14 at the time. Cannabis did, and still does help me through the rough spots.

This is a wonderful site with loving, supportive people, and a ton of information on every cannabis related subject you can think of. So enjoy you're stay with us, and always know you can come here and be with friends.

Thanks for the reply...
I dont know how i would live without cannabis. and yes, i plan on hangin around. I live in the middle of now fuckin where, so I'll be around...

Thanks again for all the support. Im sorry to hear about the loss of a daughter. Ive had to be there for my Mom, and I understand your pain is remote to mine. It is a hard loss, but I think Im doin okay, considering its been almost 3 months now.

:peace: and :yummy: everybody!

High and welcome to the forums. I hope you'll enjoy our community. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Peace and happy tokin:rollit:

ya, sounds like me, minus the working part :smokin:
nothin, just working on my grow journals, and waiting for shit to finish already!
:peace:

i hear that. i didnt start a journal on this site, but ive hand written one for my plants. im just idly waiting for that too..

what strands you growin?

:peace: and :yummy:

what!?! ima have to check that out... i need som else to play.

i jus got done wit scarface again... and im constantly on the NFS: most watned and what not..

im jus tryin this nice indoor love potion i got goin.. it should be nice. im guna post that shit, when they start gettin a lil bigger. ill let ya know when i get tha pics up.

Back
Top Bottom