High from Arizona

zenmind

Just wanted to say introduce myself, say high; I'm a 56yo retired RN living in Arizona at the moment. Thinking of moving back of Cali, strongly. There's a medical marijuana bill on our November ballot here in AZ, which I can't wait to vote on, nonetheless.
Smoked since age I was younger, had a successful career in critical care, now retired. I have multiple medical problems, for which marijuana helps considerably. Smoke does exacerbate my chest pain though, at times (not always); I have chronic angina. So I appreciate edibles, though for me the high is different.
Well, I'm gonna peruse the site a bit more, but I must say I enjoy what I've seen thus far. Just sorry I hadn't found it sooner. :blunt: :peace:

Hello and :welcome:zenmind we are here to Spread Cannabis Awareness and Information worldwide. I have family in AZ and we all are rooting (no pun) for MMJ legislation to clear this hurdle. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know I see you have already meyt a great member who is a true asset and we all look forward to your posts.
PEACE

Thanks for the kind words of welcome, diesel farmer and Wingman420! Having lots of fun on the site; lots of valuable info and good people too.
I understand there was a vote here in AZ some years ago; I only moved here 5 years ago. The people passed the legislation, but it was full of loopholes or something, so it couldn't fly, was vetoed, I believe. Not this time, I hope. The tide is changing, thank goodness.

glad to hear the tides are changing for ya! here in MT the are changing for the worse I`m afraid, legislation is clamping down hard and its going backwards, ugh, the fight continues.. peace to you and wingman!

Back
Top Bottom