420 Magazine Background

High from New York

Strid

Fuck...What to type, what to type... Well, yeah, I'm new here and all but shit why is it so hard to think, fuck I KNOW! How about this, okay, at the present moment this is me; :439: but smoking from a pipe, soon after I should be like this; :cough: but after I'm coughing I should be pretty fucked up and all so you know what I'll most likely do afterwards? :bong: < Yut, exactly smoking a shit load more. Later I should be like this guy after all my weed intake :smokin2: saying an extended "Dude" except I don't really think flying elephants are that spectacular, if I wanted to watch that, the movie Dumbo is in a disney collection somewhere in my house.

So yeah, as of right now, I'm pretty high. I'll possibly try to rub one out :jerkit: but you know hard that shit is? Yeah, fuck that shit. I am a singer in a band, we can't make up our damn minds on a name so until then it will remain nameless. I listen to metal :metal: I'm a fuckin' headbanger :headbang: ..... Shit, I could go forever throwing out random facts about myself, but I'd rather stay a tad mysterious. Jolly Blenkins, I am fucking retarded for forgetting that damn joint at the church.

Anyway, yeah, I'm looking forward to just chilling out posting here. I smoke Dro, Firehaze, and my favorite Trainwreck. Catch you all around.

Strid

Last edited by a moderator:

SeXy VeXy

^^ Sounds fun.... here's a big ol' 420times Welcome!!!

Please keep your hands and legs inside the car until the ride has come to a complete stop. Please enjoy your stay :laugh2:

Strid

Thank you, people.

I am here chilling out, high.

-.Strid

Last edited:

Bluntbitch

Yo welcome biatch, say hi to my beautiful NY... keep playing
and smoking and trying to jerk off ;) (good look) and finding
a cool name for your baand... hey how about "The nameless" ??
hahaha, daym am I ffuucckeed uupp.....

Top Bottom