High from Quebec!

Zelou

High :bongrip:

I was looking for a serious and fun toker forum, I think I just find it :D :allgood:
I'm 20, from algeria, and I live in Quebec now

I grow all summer, smoke on a daily base (Quebec Gold :rocker:) since 9 :Rasta:
I'm a big fan of that 70 show and good music (from Slayer to Burning Spear)

peace:peace:

high!:cheesygrinsmiley: great to have you here, this is the place to come for info, or just to talk. kick back and stay a while:smokin:

Thank you all for this welcome,
I was reading some of the other threats, this board rocks :cheesygrinsmiley:

blowin.endo said:
welcome aboard.... wow 9 yrs is such a tender age.. i wish i started when i was 9... haha
lol yeah, 9 is yong it was during a class trip to South Morocco (I was living in algeria back then) I did this trip many times since, the best Hashiche you will ever find :icon_cool

DanknBeyond said:
Greetings!
You grow in the summer?
I guess we can't expect an out door grow journal! :laughtwo:
I grow indoor quebec gold with some friends :) but only during the summer when I'm toking 24/7, I don't smoke that much during the winter, with class and work ect

:smokin: Welcome to the forum...best place to go for tips, philosophy, and just good old stoner talk...I use everyday and glad that you have your priorities w/ school...once you have a career, then this buds for you:bong:

thank you Akornpatch and Zed

your post made me happy since it's my last year :D next year I should be done with all of this bullshit :smokin:.
But I was a big toker in class, when I was younger and school was still easy. but that was back in the days :)
now during the school year I only wake-and-bake, and smoke some hits now and then(mostly weekends)
I do wake and bake eveyday, I am definitely addicted to my morning joint (and I'm not complaining) best way to start the day.

and during summer I :
:cool::Rasta::bong::bongrip::joint::passitleft::grinjoint: :cheesygrinsmiley:

all day :smokin:

sugarmagnolia said:
actually addicted? i've never really heard of a marijuana addict.

addicted yes, but not to MJ to wake-n-bake
I like to smoke when I wake up, when I don't something is wrong...
but I don't think i'm addicted to MJ because I can easily only take 2 hits the morning and not smoke all day.
basically, it's all in my head :)

hey Zelou, just thought i would say hey and welcome, u seem pretty cool, hopefully we can learn some things from each other. How's Quebec?

Back
Top Bottom