High from the Maritimes!

Napo

High :420:!

So much information on this site! Haven't posted till now because every time I sign in I get distracted for hours by reading material and Grow Journal links! lol :goodjob:

I've been an avid smoker for the past 16 years and hope to some day be an accomplished grower!

Now that I have another child on the way, growing my own becomes even more essential. Diapers and formula are not free and to stay medicated is not cheap!

I look forward to learning from and growing with you.

Medicated Maritimer :Namaste:

LOL!

Welcome Napo, and congratulations on the new kid. You'll have your hands full for sure!

I did the exact same thing, got lost for hours on this site before I jumped in with both feet.

Hope to follow your eventual grow journal. Helpful links can be found in many member's signatures so that's a good place to look for hints, tips, etc.

:welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Hope to start a Journal soon after I'm done dealing with TrueNorth..... -.-'
And it got warm enough to rain and melt 50 cms of snow we just got recently :thumb: Not exactly a California heat wave...but being Canadian I tend to sunburn easy lol :volcano-smiley:

Welcome my fellow Canadian! I'm a little jealous of your snow melting warmth, we got 60+ cm this week, and this afternoon we're due for more. I'm actually also jealous that you can get Cow's ice cream any time and not have to travel provinces for it :laughtwo:.

Congrats on the new wee one, it sounds like you're going to be busy!

Back
Top Bottom