High from the rock: Nfld

Floyd temple

420 Member
Looking forward to see what everybody is growing or trying to grow? You can never stop learning so I am here to learn how to grow bigger & better meds. Thanks to 420 for letting me in to advance my growing techniques. I welcome any advice or I can try to give some. So let’s get growing.......

Welcome to the group. Feel free to make a grow journal so we can all follow along. It gives us a better understanding of your environment so you can be assisted much more quickly if you run into trouble.

Welcome to :420: Floyd. The greatest cannabis community online.

Helpful links below Floyd in my signature area to get you setup and going.

Hopefully get a grow journal going. We here for help when ime comes.

I know ( buddy ) you got some pics we all here wanna see so check out 420 help on where and how to upload. Link below.

Again welcome and happy growing

Welcome to the 420 Community, do you have a current grow on the go or trying to do some learning before you start either way good luck

Looking forward to see what everybody is growing or trying to grow? You can never stop learning so I am here to learn how to grow bigger & better meds. Thanks to 420 for letting me in to advance my growing techniques. I welcome any advice or I can try to give some. So let’s get growing.......
:welcome: to :420: Floyd:passitleft:...We want to see what you're growing :yummy: got any pics :popcorn: and I'm trying to grow a bunch of stuff if ya wanna take a look in my sig :thumb::snowboating:

Hey welcome!! Do you have a grow on the go? Or just looking to get started?

I’m further west and in Alberta. Happy to have ya here! :thumb:
:welcome: to :420: Floyd:passitleft:...We want to see what you're growing :yummy: got any pics :popcorn: and I'm trying to grow a bunch of stuff if ya wanna take a look in my sig :thumb::snowboating:
mabey another week chop down time.

Attachments

• 43745EA9-3D8A-47E4-A31D-D95613B6BAD8.jpeg
    43745EA9-3D8A-47E4-A31D-D95613B6BAD8.jpeg
    840.5 KB · Views: 121
Welcome. You've already done a great job growing medicine. Do you wish to share what for? Lots of knowledgeable folks here and very generous with their knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom