High Pressure Aeroponic Grow with LEDs

Nothing too crazy, just going to try to do some different tucking techniques and try to administer my mycos / inoculants better/ more frequently. I'm also going to redesign the setup, i plan on using 4 totes next go around, with 2 plants per each tote. The tent is going to be jam packed. I'm also going to build a new stand for the totes. More low profile this time to give me more head room. It's all just small stuff, but I'm still going to be using the same equipment.

What is the g/w nice grow nice trichomes

Sent from my ALE-L21 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks! I'll try to get some pictures up of the buds, they're currently jarred up & curing. Probably about another 2 weeks or so then they'll be ready. I took a weight count yesterday as I was burping the jars and came out to just under 86 grams. Not bad for two plants that were only about 16 inches high and they went through a pretty rough life. lol next go around, I'm starting with well rooted clones from the club.

Nothing too crazy, just going to try to do some different tucking techniques and try to administer my mycos / inoculants better/ more frequently. I'm also going to redesign the setup, i plan on using 4 totes next go around, with 2 plants per each tote. The tent is going to be jam packed. I'm also going to build a new stand for the totes. More low profile this time to give me more head room. It's all just small stuff, but I'm still going to be using the same equipment.
Sounds good. Can't wait to see it all in action.

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

My current setup. Still needs to be moved and have lots of finalizing done. The only essential thing missing now is a 3/8" solenoid on the intake line that will be triggered to go off when the pump turns on for no possibility of back flow. And an inline filter thats taking a month to get here

i had a question about what fitting you used on your accumulator. I had one from my parents from an RO system they never used but it has a 5/16 fitting i can't seem to match. But your accumulator has the same one and i wanted to know what fitting you used to connect it to the rest of the line.

i had a question about what fitting you used on your accumulator. I had one from my parents from an RO system they never used but it has a 5/16 fitting i can't seem to match. But your accumulator has the same one and i wanted to know what fitting you used to connect it to the rest of the line.
I don't use an accumulator with my HPA setup so I'm not %100 sure but I basically use the same fitting for my setup, my guess is he's got a reduction fitting on it. Check out your local hydro store, they should be able to get you the right one.

20170422_133437.jpg

for anyone who wanted to see my light setup, thar she blows
20170422_133454.jpg

It's a little rough on the eyeballs when they're on.
Oh another upgrade I got for this next crop is I bought another inline fan, a 4 inch. I had it setup to where the big 6 inch inline was pulling heat from the top and the 4 inch would be pushing in cold air from the bottom, but I think im going to swap them, and have the 6 inch be the cold air intake and the 4 inch be the exhaust fan. The 4 inch fan is really quit when turned on full blast. And then I would just keep the 6 inch fan turned up almost half way so the overall grow will be more quiet than last time.

for anyone who wanted to see my light setup, thar she blows
20170422_133454.jpg

It's a little rough on the eyeballs when they're on.
Oh another upgrade I got for this next crop is I bought another inline fan, a 4 inch. I had it setup to where the big 6 inch inline was pulling heat from the top and the 4 inch would be pushing in cold air from the bottom, but I think im going to swap them, and have the 6 inch be the cold air intake and the 4 inch be the exhaust fan. The 4 inch fan is really quit when turned on full blast. And then I would just keep the 6 inch fan turned up almost half way so the overall grow will be more quiet than last time.

What are your guys thoughts on that? Im pretty sure it will still be able to suck out the heat just fine, my 6 inch was overkill as an exhaust , as stated before, when it's turned on full blast, it sucks in the walls of my tent soo much that it looks like the tent was going to implode lol

Soo I swapped the fans around, with both fans halfway on, peak temps in the tent are about 90° at the top of the tent, mid to low 80s where the canopy will be. & that's with all lights running continuously for 24 hr. I can kick the fans up a bit if need be so I should be in the clear

I finally cleaned up all the lines and wires and what happens? I buy new totes lol now I have to take everything apart and re-route my lines. Im using two 30 gal totes, and I'm going to have 3 plants per tote, so that's six total. I'm also going to be using 8 nozzles per tote, 16 nozzles total. Per tote, its 4 on opposite ends of each other on the sides. And 4 mounted on the lid in between the plants. I'll try to snag some pics when I'm off

Back
Top Bottom