High Pressure Aeroponic Grow

Sounds interesting. Adding some Aeroponic design pics in case anyone needed reference.

IMG_1283.PNG
IMG_128232.JPG

I am planning it out now, i was just at my hydro shop getting some cloning supplies bc i am having trouble getting roots. But i am looking forward to getting try my new toys. Rockwell cubes, heat pad from hydro pharm and new tray more sturdy, and so rapid root and a new gel. I am hoping this will solve my cloning issue

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

My ppm is around 1100 but my water sucks it comes out of tap at 350ppm, so i am actually only feeding around 800ppm. Now i use a sugar supplement and z7 for roots. So they add to ppm but are all organic

Yea i can tell the mad stretch is on. I like to tie down branches lightly to expose more budsites and branches during transition its one of my favorite times in there lives. My last ladies tripled in size pheno type 1.

Yeah i hope the stretch wont be too bad, but it never goes as planned lol. I should be fine this grow because I have more overall room than I what I was originally working with. & I've just been tucking the leaves for the most part, and it's working out pretty good. This while grow, I've only cut off about 8 leaves total between the two plants.

Back
Top Bottom