So I harvested 5 girls early to save what I could from them, lost a bunch from mold and revegging issues. So from 5 girls I ended with 2lbs good buds (they was a bit airy) and I have a lb of trim. It was a sad day seen so much bad but I expected some loss. No worries tho, I have 24 plus this 20+ clones and looking way better than what I’ve harvested now. So we shall see looks still like a couple of weeks before the next cut to be made, so enough time to work on the curing process, it’s the 4th day drying so will be going in jars soon.
Yeah penny, I was surprised when we finish trimming all 5 of my smallest girls to get that much. They still needed some time but saving what you got is more important than hitting max and losing basically everything. So I’m happy the tastes are nice even with no flush. But I did wash them and love it and I can totally see the benefits. So far good news no seeds not even small pods so I’m heading in the right direction, next years numbers and going to be crazy got some adjustments and additional add on and I will have irrigation set up so I can water/feed small amounts twice a day. More to come, hope all is well, I’ll catch up with y’all journals when I can.