420 Magazine Background

High Stress & Other Training With Defoliation: Starting Indoor, Finishing Outdoor, First Time To Buy Seed, Somewhat A Newbie Cannabis Grower

SB4L

Ok, so now again if you hate, dislike, disagree, want to curse me please like this post now, thanks. Lol so this will make you bite you nails a bit more, I also defoliated and topped all my clones.... hahaha that’s why this journal is called high stress training. Plus I have way too many so if some die it’s ok but I did leave the top set of fan leaves on most, 7 of them I stripped all first sets of leave.

Don’t throw your phone you payed good money for that and I won’t feel or hear anything you have to say. So comment away lol.

SB4L

Clones topped and defoliated

Note: It looks like I missed a few from the pics and the 7 are in the blue cup on the right in the second pic.

April 15

Attachments

SB4L

@EastCoastGhost

I have to agree with you, I’m probably Defo 10-20% to much but I’m passed the heavy defo and now it time to shape the plants as it grows. I still got 2-3 more topping before the end of July. Roots are strong I’ll have to post a pic of them and we’ll just have to see. Wait till I hit them with the sun and nutes.

SB4L

Well I was delivering materials to a job site and seen a lawn care company so I came back by and talked to one of their gentlemen there. I got me all the 3 and 5 gallon pots free I want for the second transplant until build or buy my 4-600 gallon pots for the last transplant. Got some good soil being trucked in for the garden and the girls, so with some additives and tlc I’ll be another step ahead.

As you have noticed I don’t and won’t talk about my light schedules, watering, soil or where and why I top at certain location which all helps reduce stunting a plant to around a day or two.

But as I made it back to check on my plants today, I’ve noticed some good stretching and foliage is coming in good at the right areas to get me some flat canopies. Some like a little but not far behind. So @ 5 days these girls should be ready to go outside in the shade until adjusted to the sun. So @ 2 weeks until full sun.

I need to post april 16 defoliation pics then a set of pics of the stretch and growth. But got other priorities ahead of that, maybe tonight. But I had to post an update.

Thanks for read and following, hope everyone’s having a blessed day. Cheers

SB4L

Lol, I had to cut em down. Went threw a custody battle and she knew about them and location. So my kids come first. It’s all good tho, I’ll call it a test run for exsperience and Didn’t spend any money. But this one I’m not going overboard just enough to get me by. I have spend around 600 with seeds included so far. I got about another grand for soil, drip line and so on that I will put into it. So this is the real deal.

SB4L

Alright these pics are a day after defoliation and some are recovered way faster than others. I really am enjoying most of them just hope the true mainline plants will catch up on the nodes as the rest. But that’s why I’m doing this study.

April 16

Attachments

SB4L

Here is one of my larger girls that training perfectly first pic is April 16 the second is April 17. Bottom branches are stretching to the top while the top is recovering from a few toppings. New growth is coming in nicely. I did raise my light the 16th to help with the stretch.

Attachments

SB4L

Pics are hard to see and angles aren’t the best. I don’t like continually moving the lights out of the ways, so your getting what you get lol. But the shortness is what is supersizing me the most ranging from 3”-7” tall. I would like the a foot before going outside but I’m giving them to re foliage and they going outside. Here’s a pic of a 4.5” tall girl on April 16.

Attachments

concrete

Pics are hard to see and angles aren’t the best. I don’t like continually moving the lights out of the ways, so your getting what you get lol. But the shortness is what is supersizing me the most ranging from 3”-7” tall. I would like the a foot before going outside but I’m giving them to re foliage and they going outside. Here’s a pic of a 4.5” tall girl on April 16.
At 4.5" her stump is the same thickness as my smallest plant, which sprouted early December and is almost ready to chop.

SB4L

@concrete

Have you harvested and of your plants yet? Your plants look nice.
Thanks for your comment, I hope I have a good root system about to put them outside. Looking to grow stumps that you can’t touch fingers when you put your hand around them, Well see tho. I got @ another 6 months for mine to harvest.

Top Bottom