High Stress & Other Training With Defoliation: Starting Indoor, Finishing Outdoor, First Time To Buy Seed, Somewhat A Newbie Cannabis Grower

Well they are growing, from when I put them out there they are about 3 times as big and it’s only been a week. I just can’t wait till they get up-potted and see the results. I don’t want huge fan leaves so I’ll just keep slowly defo as I go.

They’re still continuing to grow nicely with the 3 gallon pots. I just spaced them out a day ago and going to have to space them out again tonight. They are getting close to needing water tonight or tomorrow and noticing how they thrive more off of the dry cycles right now. I’m just amazed that I’m actually got some beautiful babes.

One good thing about being outdoor, the sun penetrates awesome✌
I don’t want huge fan leaves so I’ll just keep slowly defo as I go.
Being that they are outdoor and the sun moves all day, the plants should see plenty of sunlight and at different angles so I feel there is much less need to worry about defol. After all, the leaves do serve and important purpose.

Being that they are outdoor and the sun moves all day, the plants should see plenty of sunlight and at different angles so I feel there is much less need to worry about defol. After all, the leaves do serve and important purpose.
Yea the sun penetrates awesome also and I do Agree, most people don’t defo a lot outdoor.✌️

I went and look from outside of the box and the sun probably does hit every fan leaf a different parts of the day like @BeezLuiz mentioned. So maybe I’ll just let them do their own thing. But here are some pics from different angles anyways.

West view
B692AE54-2FAC-493D-A414-9031874BAAF1.jpeg

South views
496BA84B-F373-45C7-B8FC-AC339B89DCA0.jpeg

9A279AA9-1CB3-44A1-A7E6-AB4AFEF46C50.jpeg

CEAABF2C-C1B1-48B9-B8B8-05A9FA3631F8.jpeg

South view
D06EF4E0-0F66-49FF-B8D6-D895F35B3CAD.jpeg

Well, what the luck my cousin pulls in with his excavation company and doing dirt work across the street. Going to set pads so the owner can build 7 houses and two ponds to sell. So my cousin said he hit premium top soil and he’ll truck some over. Now I might can go 2 yard a bed fingered cross. Going to start building bed now. Feeling blessed

EA95D5D8-E5D1-41C4-8299-3E64547D7A90.jpeg

5CE6D8A1-F77D-4012-BAA0-B6AA80519DED.jpeg

Here is what I will be using for the beds, I also got this all for free as well and only use some of it for my wall in my building I built as well I should post pics of it as well. But here is my stock pill of wood. All treated materials just sun baked now, came from Italy when we was working at the posta plant construction. They shipped all the machines over in them, the company paid two guys to pull all the nails / broke all the pallets down stacked the wood and then gave it away to whoever wanted it. So I got my trailer and made 4 huge loads, just wish I had another structure to of stored it under. Sun baked gives it character tho lol.
D171FF71-4C94-4D1B-926A-82053C6C8045.jpeg

So I’m basically a newbie and haven’t flowered yet so this is all new to me other than what I read or seen in pics. So the pre flowers hit a few plants not to long ago so I’ve been watching closely and I thought but wasn’t sure if they was flowering and I think some are definitely flowering right now. Damn this wasn’t my plan. So here’s some pics so you can tell me your thoughts and my days haven’t even hit the longest daylight yet. So I have to refer back to a outdoor thread that @InTheShed showed me which was Sphnx’s Journal. He talked about controlling when your plant flowering by the ph of your water. And I can admit mine has been low bc I just add nutes and don’t really ph up. which I will have to now ph my nutes up to control their behaviors and will be revenging them. I want to let them grow for another 2 months or so liked planned, I could flower now but won’t get close to the results that I was hoping for. So check out the pics and let me know what you think lol.
45BBF382-F1C2-494D-A99C-1D30285AE8DA.jpeg

FDBA7751-D95A-49AE-A888-4495E62EDDCA.jpeg

7CCEB1D1-7692-4EA0-8E02-4D2DB56AC8AB.jpeg

3F8A2E80-B042-4021-A59A-551FD1648F95.jpeg

So has anyone re vegged on the sight of flowering and what am I looking at for the recovery for those plants? I will be definitely ph up my nutes from here on out. Can you call on anyone with knowledge that might can enlighten me with some of their experience. Thank you dearly and much appreciation for the help I’m advance.

When starting plants indoor, if your on 18/6 or 24hrs light and then all of a sudden put them outside where they are only getting say 13-16 hrs light then some plants will start flowering. I had that happen to me last year, every plant I started indoor to go outside started flowering on me and then after about 2 weeks they started going back in veg. It messed my yield up big time cause it took forever for them to revert back to veg and then once they did it was flower time again so they didn’t get much growing. I’m not sure if that’s what is happening here but it could be imo.✌️

Back
Top Bottom