High Stress & Other Training With Defoliation: Starting Indoor, Finishing Outdoor, First Time To Buy Seed, Somewhat A Newbie Cannabis Grower

Well my luck has set in it’s raining a steady light / medium rain now for 4 hours. I’m glad I brought the sick blb girl in. She hasn’t shown anymore bad signs than the pic above. My question is if I get some hydrogen peroxide mixed with in water and give to her in a small amount would help the roots? I just need her roots to start breathing again. Am I try to react to fast? Any suggestions

It think it’s just root rot from being overwatered, I don’t seem to know how bc this girl is definitely not the smallest girl and has received everything equal to her sisters. No fungus gnats. I did see some ants once I pulled her out to dry, so they only had less than 12 hrs to start to coming in and it was wet soil which confuses me even more. I did flush the plant once I removed excess soil to maybe see if it was something toxic in the soil and let her dry some before repotting her with dry peat moss.

Since all of that has occurred and I brought her inside she has a few yellow leave but the majority is still green just droopy with a dry look to her.

I also thought maybe if I could raise the humidity around her would help but not sure about that either.

Alright well I will hold off on the hydrogen peroxide till tonight and just messaged the top of the roots.

Well to show you the potential I still have and the positive energy still pumping my blood. Here are some pics, sod, blb are the biggest and the rest average out. But don’t count out the smaller ones they are the thickest and sure will still amaze me in a month after some Lst. The hermie plant just look so much big since they are in the 13.5 gallon pot vs the 7’s.

Pic taking in the rain

Day 86

B6DA7C8A-0EF1-4758-9836-4CED49027A7E.jpeg

293B4300-6737-4480-A4A6-1FB4B904A8AA.jpeg

CFD11A60-6A82-4C23-A604-F2C3A35E3F78.jpeg

451B331A-3432-4376-B129-9FF1DAD78D73.jpeg

E576813B-18A7-41C2-B0AA-E4E7012614AC.jpeg

Hermies with the rest behind
8BE16067-4610-45C1-98E8-820ADAF76EFC.jpeg

I’m not that brave to pour the H2O2 at 3% straight more than less pour a gallon on her. If I do it this evening I’ll stick with only some oz’s with a percentage of hydrogen peroxide. I’m to the point where I’m going to take small actions rather than larger and baby the heck out of her. If I have to I’ll flower her inside once she recovers and grows a bit.

The roots are all the way to the top of the soil. When I massaged the top of the soil I had some big root start showing and I recovered them. I thought I read that the top portion of the roots was oxygen breather and the lower ones was for the water absorption. I’m probably wrong but the idea was is to get some oxygen rolling in and not to continue to add to much to the wet feet.

Well I had a moment when my youngest left this afternoon to look threw some outdoor grow threads and I have to say, June/ July area the plants really explode. As comparing plants sizes, I can say mine has larger 2nd and 3rd set of branches. So I’m really curious to see how they are going to turn out.

I have bad and good news;
Bad is that it has rained for two out of the three days and has stopped my chances of soil transfer till sometimes next week, which suxs but not to terrible. Now I have removed 4 caterpillars while they was small and didn’t really do any damage, but am stressing a bit about when they get bigger an not being able to spot them as fast. O and the sick blb leafs are drying up a bit but most are still green, she probably is a goner but I won’t count her out till she’s completely gone.

But on the good note I’m seeing some good growth upwards again on the girls, even some with the flowers. With my biggest girl, blb ranging in at 27” tall and 30” wide and my smallest girl, kc33 ranging at 15” tall and 20” wide compacted/thick trying to reveg and the rest of the girls are in between the two.

BEC11016-4859-4546-AC5D-731FE67AD133.jpeg

Can’t tell where they are actually at with all that’s going on with them. Determining if some just have preflowers or if they are trying to Reveg. All I know is I lost some time and still might lose somemore with the reveg.There still is plenty of potential in these last two months anything can happen. I might even use the GLM to veg until August or mid August since our weather has been dranging on threw seasons lately. It all depends on the girls and how the weather is acting.

They all look really good so far. I think you'll be happy with the results at the end of the season. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom