High Ya'all, I'm Back!

Yes, I came back. Tried a few other sites & WOW .... They STINK !!! So I had my Membership here re-instated because other sites just don't compare to this one. People here are a lot more friendlier & helpful (Kudo's You Guys).
Anyway, I started a New Grow on 6-1-19 that I hope some of you will Tag along on. Unfortunately, I started it on another site so I'll be moving that info here this weekend. I have to re-size the pics to post them on this site because it always says file too large.
I'm growing 6 Auto's ( Northern Lights, Critical 2.0, N.L. x Critical 2.0, Haze XL, AK47 & AK47 x Six Shooter)
Also 2 Photo's (Afghan Kush & Widow's Breath) & I'm attempting to Re-Veg a Big Bud Photo all at the same time; all in the same tent.
There will be plenty of details & pics when I post the journal this weekend.
"Buds Buddys 1st Grow Journal" ..... Yeah, I never done one in the 2 years I've been growing.
However I feel like a total Newbie because it's my 1st grow with an entirely New Set-Up. 1st Grow with Coco & Perlite & 1st Grow using all Advanced Nutrients Coco Products.
NEW at something usually spells some kind of problem along the way so I sure hope to get some knowledgeable Coco Growers to follow along & give advice.
Glad to be back !!! Hi Em !!!

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom