High Ya'll

Just thought to be neighborly and stop in to say HIGH! Looking forward to sharing, learning and laughing w/you all...
I live in So. Oregon which is a medical marijuana state... just got my medical Ganja card. I also am doing my first outdoor grow in 22 years... my how things have changed :yummy:
I suppose I will be uploading my share of piccys of my Summertime girls. Come Wintertime, I will put up my very first indoor... w00t!
Well... that's enough out of me for now
Regards... OldSchooler :grinjoint:

Just thought to be neighborly and stop in to say HIGH! Looking forward to sharing, learning and laughing w/you all...
I live in So. Oregon which is a medical marijuana state... just got my medical Ganja card. I also am doing my first outdoor grow in 22 years... my how things have changed :yummy:
I suppose I will be uploading my share of piccys of my Summertime girls. Come Wintertime, I will put up my very first indoor... w00t!
Well... that's enough out of me for now
Regards... OldSchooler :grinjoint:

Welcome OldSchooler,
You have found the right home, Lots of good info here. Check out the grow room. If you have any trouble finding anything let us know.
Cheers

Welcome OldSchooler, How do you grow outside up there without the sun ? lol I was up there last month just cruisen around with my gf, we went to Portland for a couple of days , than over to Astoria (beautifull town) over into Wash, and than back down the coast . Really nice country up there OldSchooler ! Bet you could grow some real trees up there !! This is a great site check it out many things to see and read !! :peace:

Right on guys, thanks!
I am able to do well up here w/the sun I get ol hippy... right now, my babies are getting around 12 hours a day of full on direct sunlight.
Got started kind of late but, we had a hell of a long Spring this year, that's probably responsible for the weather you saw here!
Anyways, I have gotten lost reading in the different sections for a couple of hours already... LOL
Time to go light some fireworks... HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE!

Hi OldSchooler, How's life in the great state of Oregon?
Hey, :welcome: to the 420Mag.
:thanks: for joining us.
I'm glad you got a MMJ card. Makes life a little easier.
Please , take a moment to vot in our monthly 420 contests.
:thanks: again for choosing us. :grinjoint:
I'll catch you in the forums. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Pit Viper, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day. I wish I had a Medical Card too!

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom